Auto-Walk

slayer1o1
slayer1o1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
I have heard a few people mention this.
I think PW is great, but there is no auto-walk feature. (or one that I know of)
In case you want to know what I mean, in some games if you double tap 'w' you will keep walking so you can check your armor and look at some other stuff instead of holding 'w' or clicking every thirty seconds.
Post edited by slayer1o1 on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Click in the distance, you auto-walk.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Funky - Heavens Tear
    Funky - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I always fly, So I just go up high and click on the horizon. But, I can see what you're getting at.
    Won't you take me to Funkytown
  • instinct
    instinct Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I do second, triple, quadruple this suggestion. Auto-run is like a staple item by now in my opinion.
  • Sevendust - Lost City
    Sevendust - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    slayer1o1 wrote: »
    I have heard a few people mention this.
    I think PW is great, but there is no auto-walk feature. (or one that I know of)
    In case you want to know what I mean, in some games if you double tap 'w' you will keep walking so you can check your armor and look at some other stuff instead of holding 'w' or clicking every thirty seconds.

Ya guild wars has this and it is pretty useful at times. Though it can get annoying. I don't see why it can not be implemented with a toggle option.
  • smirk
    smirk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Click in the distance, you auto-walk.

How I get it done atm, though auto walk would be nice.
  • Deafjesus - Lost City
    Deafjesus - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What he meant... Like if you got flying equipment (stingrays/flying sword/wings) fly really high and click in the air... you'll be flying without pressing any buttons or click in a spot every time.. obviously that'd be called "Auto-walk" except it's flying :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Which Character are you? --http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest
  • slayer1o1
    slayer1o1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I know about the flying thing. My concern is for all the classes that start of with no wings. So they dont get an 'auto-walk' just becuase their not elves?
  • isheria
    isheria Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Uh. We just click on the sky slightly above the horizon to 'auto-walk' in that direction, whether we have wings or not. Works perfectly.