RP Guild?

Hakurodk - Heavens Tear
Hakurodk - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Guild Banter
I'm just curious to see if there are any RP guilds out there. All I see are the competitive ones and those kinds of guilds just get on my nerves with all of their technical talk of the games and noob bashing. What I want is a guild that has more on their mind than building the most powerful character in the game and conquering all the territories.

While my character is a low level, I have been RPing in general for at LEAST Eight years and I would love to join an RP guild.
Post edited by Hakurodk - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jalena - Heavens Tear
    Jalena - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Me too. Looking hard for one to join! Any out there?
  • l3eatrix
    l3eatrix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    An RP guild would be nice, I'd love to join one as well.

If you can't find one, then you know that if you don't make one, no one will.
  • lujan
    lujan Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Pretty new to this game but I'd love to see an RP-ish guild. So far I haven't interacted with a single player more than saying hi and that's pretty boring (granted, I'm no more than lvl5 but still).

Drop me a line if you find one.

/Lujan
    Quoth the Raven Nevermore!
  • Rys - Heavens Tear
    Rys - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If any of you are still looking, or others reading this thread:

Might want to check out
    Wardens of Gia (no idea how it looks in game)- Leader(?) Sylvannov
    Deathless- Leader Fenrisulfr
    RolePlaying- Leader...em listed in a big thread in this section, forgot who.

That's all I know about these guilds/factions, as the forum links seem to be private or they save the typing for in game. Good luck.
  • Axium - Heavens Tear
    Axium - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    There is an rp guild looking for more recruits around here somewhere. I believe the thread is only a few down from this one. It's called Roleplaying Guild.
  • jayde
    jayde Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    RolePlay guild,just look in the guild list,also come check out our new forum,got some nice links to Veno lore,more coming soon! :D
    Ps lvl dosent matter,just rp.
  • Rualianna - Sanctuary
    Rualianna - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I am also currently looking for a RP faction, I'm in the sanctuary server (in case you couldnt see it under my avatar b:beatup I'm on all the time so if someone could pm me or send me a letter it would be great! If there are no factions, it would be uber great if all you rp players like me could add me to your FL in game b:cute I really hope to get a reply soon...so..so...lonely...b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Just try to have fun...Isn't that the point? b:cute
  • Jazmynne - Lost City
    Jazmynne - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'd also be interested in an RP guild :) I'm on Lost City.