Jack of all trades

Bheridagh - Heavens Tear
Bheridagh - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2008 in The Crafting Nook
Hey there!

Is it worth being more then one crafter on one char. instead of being 4 different crafters on 4 different chars.? I have one guy I do all my crafting on so I don't have to spread all my crafting items thin between them all since you can't mail yourself anything (which is dumb). Will I have enough spirit on my other chars that aren't crafters now to be able to train them to their fullest capicity?

Thanks!
Post edited by Bheridagh - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• deshin
    deshin Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I suspect you will gimp your character progression if you use too much skill points on crafts. I suppose you could attempt to make a crafting only character where you put all you skill points into crafting. Not sure how you would ever kill stuff to get points unless you just grind stuff way below the level. I suppose you could use a elf and stay in flight mode and follow your main around and leach xp/skill.

I suspect some character are better than others to skip skills. I know on my fairy I cannot give up any points since you have to have damage to grind but are expected to heal in groups.
  • Bheridagh - Heavens Tear
    Bheridagh - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm still leveling my character with quests, I just didn't know if crafting and leveling on one guy will make a difference and give that char. more spirit to use then my chars. that don't craft.
  • heaven123
    heaven123 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    as they say, "Jack of all trades, master of none"