Heavy Armor VS Light Armor

Zentai - Heavens Tear
Zentai - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Blademaster
Im going to make a BM which uses fists and im not sure which armour would be better for it, light armor or heavy armor, any feed back would be nice :D
Post edited by Zentai - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• heaven123
    heaven123 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    from a logical point of view, there's no reason not to go heavy. You need the Str for damage anyway. Unless say you were thinking of making some type of weird monk build where Vitality and Dex were you big stats, but then you're damage would probably suffer.
  • myrnodyn
    myrnodyn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Actually, I'm just installing the game, and I was wondering if a blademaster focusing on swords and spears would not benefit from light armour and a more agi focused build. With higher dodge and magic defenses to offset the lacking physical defense, and a higher critrate to compensate for static damage, I think this might be a viable build.

However, I haven't experienced the game mechanics for myself yet, so could you guys give some opininion on it?

(excuse the semi-threadhijacking going on, it seemed logical to ask it inside this thread instead of opening a new topic with the same title)