Second my class, veno..switch class?

Anvi - Lost City
Anvi - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well im starting to second my Veno class after testing the other classes out.

So here are some quest i like to get answear to.

1. How well do Venos do in PvP(PK)? (oh really help if you can give me a veno vs class)
2. How need are Venos in PvE??

3. Now that im second my choice of class, i wounder what class is strong in PvP and witch is strong in PvE?

5. Im a litte confused about there clerc class, how is it in pve and pvp? becuse i read and hear one thing and some that is diffrent.

And if i reroll (changeing class) what server do you recommend ill should reroll on?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 3 owner.:p
Post edited by Anvi - Lost City on

Comments

• heaven123
    heaven123 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Don't really understand what you're talking about, you need to edit it and tell us what you're talking about. You're seconding your choice? So someone's nominating it and your seconding it? wtf?
  • phen
    phen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well im starting to second my Veno class after testing the other classes out.

So here are some quest i like to get answear to.

1. How well do Venos do in PvP(PK)? (oh really help if you can give me a veno vs class)

3. Now that im second my choice of class, i wounder what class is strong in PvP and witch is strong in PvE?

5. Im a litte confused about there clerc class, how is it in pve and pvp? becuse i read and hear one thing and some that is diffrent.

And if i reroll (changeing class) what server do you recommend ill should reroll on?

I second!!!!!!!
  • xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ...So here are some quest i like to get answear to.

5. Im a litte confused about there clerc class, how is it in pve and pvp? becuse i read and hear one thing and some that is diffrent....

1. veno is potentially THE best class in pvp since it is a hybrid class in terms that it can be a spellcaster and melee. to best utilise a veno, a dual-armour build will be most successful, whereby what armour you wear and what tactics you use depends on the opposition.

versus wizard - use fox-form, debuff+curse and melee skills and you will win (wear robes)

versus cleric - use fox-form, debuff+curse and melee (since clerics have a p-damage attack use light armour, or a heavy / robe mix)

versus EA - use fox-form, debuff+curse and melee (use light armour, or full heavy) archers get a nerf to damage to opposition that are up close, thats why you melee them

versus BM - use human form and nuke (wear light or full heavy), they have low magic resist

versus BB - use human form and nuke (wear light or full heavy), they have low magic resist

*note: try and keep 2 fill bars of chi (vigor) at all times to hit bramble array if jumped and this will keep you alive long enough to get the right armour on and tactics straight in your mind

2. venos are always wanted in HH / FBs because of their luring skills, pet off tanking, bramble (reflect), and curses

venos are not wanted in zhens (AOE levelling) since their lack of AOEs / stuns make them the least useful here

3. all classes can be strong in pvp and pve

4. 'there is no four'

5. clerics are weak initially (say first 30 levels) but very strong later on. you can build full int, full con, or light armour (all have pros and cons) every HH / FB wants at least one (and often 2) clerics. when you know how to play your class they are very strong in pvp. they are also extreemly strong in pve against magic mobs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]