Non-responsive at "Update Settings" Box

esclados
esclados Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
So I have downloaded the client, extracted completely, clicked the install, all files were then verified. Now the mini box pops up "Update Settings" I try clicking "Select (down arrow)" and nothing happens, is there a way to bi-pass this window, it seems to be stuck on this part. My friend managed to click the "Select" and scrolled down to "Patch" then everything went to the main window for my friend. Anyone else have this error? Its basically on a brand new laptop. Any help would be much appreciated, as me and my friend would love to play this together, I have confidence there is a solution and don't want to lose hope just yet. Thanks:confused:
Post edited by esclados on

Comments

• hybrid95
    hybrid95 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol, i'm having the same problem like you. I manual update the game to version 8 too and still the same thing. All I can do is just tab at box and it just switch back and forth between Confirm and Cancel. When you choose either one it still says please choose update server: Can't even choose update server if the drop down arrow not working for me or I can't even check or uncheck any options there. Btw, are your 3 other buttons grayed out like mine? Update, Manual, and Verify?
  • hybrid95
    hybrid95 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Don't run another game that has GG or Xtrap that fix my problem. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.