The Bank

indrejue3
indrejue3 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
now the current layout to the bank is so jacked up. this is the first and only MMO that i have played in which the bank was not shared between your respective chars in a server. and trusty me i have played a lot. so much that i run out of fingers and toes counting them all. this is a real big issue especial considering how expensive it can get to lvl up diff crafting skills. if you want to do all four you have to do it on each char and every char has to do everything. this defeats the purpose of bringing up multiple chars and makes it more like find the one you like and just play that. obviously the current bank capacity is to small for all chars to be sharing it. when you do integrate you should increase the base capacity to 2.5 times what it is. refund the bank stones double the price of them and make the quest to increase it be harder and only one char can claim at a time with each time it goes to next lvl quest. individual invs should be just fine.
Post edited by indrejue3 on

Comments

• Epic - Lost City
    Epic - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    indrejue3 wrote: »
    now the current layout to the bank is so jacked up. this is the first and only MMO that i have played in which the bank was not shared between your respective chars in a server. and trusty me i have played a lot. so much that i run out of fingers and toes counting them all. this is a real big issue especial considering how expensive it can get to lvl up diff crafting skills. if you want to do all four you have to do it on each char and every char has to do everything. this defeats the purpose of bringing up multiple chars and makes it more like find the one you like and just play that. obviously the current bank capacity is to small for all chars to be sharing it. when you do integrate you should increase the base capacity to 2.5 times what it is. refund the bank stones double the price of them and make the quest to increase it be harder and only one char can claim at a time with each time it goes to next lvl quest. individual invs should be just fine.
    Honestly, if you expect to get answers in the forums, use grammer.

Your rant hurt my eyes so bad I stopped reading after the 2nd sentence.

Here, copy and paste...

The current bank interface is very strange, this is the first MMO I have played in which the bank is not shared between your characters on a server, and trust me, I have played a lot, so much that I have ran out of fingers, and toes to count all my materials, this is a very big issue due to how expensive it is to get your crafting levels up.

And the rest of it doesn't make sense, because you have to buy safe extension stones after the 2nd gather the materials quest.

YOUR WELCOME.

>=(
  • Sevendust - Lost City
    Sevendust - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Honestly, if you expect to get answers in the forums, use grammer.

Your rant hurt my eyes so bad I stopped reading after the 2nd sentence.

Here, copy and paste...

The current bank interface is very strange, this is the first MMO I have played in which the bank is not shared between your characters on a server, and trust me, I have played a lot, so much that I have ran out of fingers, and toes to count all my materials, this is a very big issue due to how expensive it is to get your crafting levels up.

And the rest of it doesn't make sense, because you have to buy safe extension stones after the 2nd gather the materials quest.

YOUR WELCOME.

>=(

Wow another random person finding a way to counter and bash every suggestion made here...losers

It really was not that hard to read..just use a little common sense and you should be ok....I hope for your sake.

But anyway His idea is cool. I think that if we started out with a larger Bank that would help things. With the amount of things that a player comes across at like lvl 12 to 20 is crazy. 40 spots would be a reasonable amount I think.,,mayybe 45.

Banks inter connected between characters would be a big help. Traders could function more rapid and efficiently.

Mail box is kinda jacked up as well. The fee it too high for one item. We should be able to trade at least 15 to 20 items per message if the price is going to be 500 gold..otherwise lower it to 10 coins possibly even 1.
  • Esdian - Heavens Tear
    Esdian - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    My thoughts, Be happy you even can Mail items As not Every MMO has that feature. Also the 500 per item mailed is a small but subtle method for being a coin sink in the games economy, you need These to help keep in game inflation at bay. As for the seperated banks for each character I LOVE That. As it allows me to sort my crafting items between my mules and I know exactly where to look for each item. Also why would people share a bank when the only thing they have in common is that they are on the same account, Mabyed Married couples could share a bank but not just "IR on the same account as character A so i can share a bank."
  • Epic - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Go buy zen you hobos, quit whining.
  • Sevendust - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Wow...paying to enlarge is just stupid..
  • Epic - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Let me tell you something Sevendust, when a game says they are "Free to Play", they use the term VERY lightly...

Yes, it is free to play, BUT if you want to best features, your going to have to pay, it's how they make money, they hold things above your head with a string, hoping that you pay to get the best features and be better than the free players, have you ever played a "Free to Play" game, that was not ****, did not have a membership option, or did not have a cash shop/item mall?

Because I haven't.

I don't think anyone has the money/desire to run a game without making any money.
  • Sevendust - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Let me tell you something Sevendust, when a game says they are "Free to Play", they use the term VERY lightly...

Yes, it is free to play, BUT if you want to best features, your going to have to pay, it's how they make money, they hold things above your head with a string, hoping that you pay to get the best features and be better than the free players, have you ever played a "Free to Play" game, that was not ****, did not have a membership option, or did not have a cash shop/item mall?

Because I haven't.

I don't think anyone has the money/desire to run a game without making any money.

I know all that but I still pay every once in a while. Its all a money making scheme. Im just saying there should be more spaces to start with. So when you get like lvl 30 you can trade pretty good and expand your inventory when needed.