Player Event Sunday 9pm Est

syi
syi Posts: 7
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
RHYME & REASON EVENT LOST CITY

sunday 9/21 @9pm EST

Event will consist of a ten round riddle based hide and seek event.

Each round I will global announce a riddle of my location somewhere in the Perfect World Lands.

First person to locate me and open trade with me at each round will receive a item shop prize.

The prizes will consist of

9 Silver hieros HP or MP winners choice for first 9 rounds,

and

1Elephant mount grand prize award for final round winner.

Hope to see a good turn out and good luck to everyone
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• syi
    edited September 2008
    Bumping for event notification
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    syi, that sounds really nice! I'm not sure if I am missing something, but is this on the Heaven's Tear or the Lost City server? ( or on both? )

:)
  • syi
    edited September 2008
    Oh lol god so sorry you do ask a good question Lost City Server sorry I dont even think about there being another server lol.
  • barelylegalsin
    barelylegalsin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I just wanted to post in this thread to let everyone know that Syi events are a clear rip off of Dixie Monday Night events, Syi quickly posted this event a day after Dixie's post of her Hide and Seek event and then had the audacity to post in Dixie's thread hurtful things. I among many other people in the game can contest to Dixie orginality, I only speak for myself not Dixie or anyone else but this Event is a sham and no one should go to it.
    There are two kind of trolling, the first makes you mad, the second makes you laugh........either way its your problem.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syi
    edited September 2008
    THE SAME IDEA I did for my XMAS EVENT on MY...

all Im gonna say..

again absolutely no reason why we can not have two people doing nice things for others, but some people obviously don't like it from the hate PMs.

TTFN
  • Exorcist - Lost City
    Exorcist - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Dixie's idea is not original, though it was one of the first (if not the first) on this server. The same goes for Syi. Does that really matter though? Events like this have happened in numerous different online games before and they are all wonderful events to see.

I don't get why anyone hosting such a nice event would hate on someone else doing the same. It isn't like it's on the same day...

Bump and good luck to you