how to get lvl 4?

suicune
suicune Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in The Crafting Nook
umm okay so im at lvl 3 blacksmith and tailor and i cant seem to get any further by crafting e.e i think a saw sum post saying you need to do sum kind of quest? any idea?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thebigpotplant
    thebigpotplant Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    wish i new im not at that point yet see if you can purchase it in the book seller/merchant
  • garblebeast
    garblebeast Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I believe you can't get to lvl 4 until 50, which is where you get the quest.
    AKA Nikobug :D
  • suicune
    suicune Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    wtf lvl 50 e.e? thats not cool ;[
  • Serrawyn - Heavens Tear
    Serrawyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    That's really stupid that you have to be lvl 50 to make lvl 4 craft items cause I made 1 character that just does crafting for me not knowing that to get crafting to lvl 4 there's a lvl requirement. Some classes I think have the SP to spend on crafting but my main is a cleric and I'm not going to give him crafting at all cause Clerics are MP hogs. Guess I'll have to level up a Veno to 50 cause it'll be fastest and they seem to have alot of extra SP.
  • Hitsuu - Lost City
    Hitsuu - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    its lvl 40
  • Serrawyn - Heavens Tear
    Serrawyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Still, that's pretty lame to do is ppl only wanna be crafters ... I read that you can choose to be only crafters in this game and be fine but I see that's not true. Not only that, but the items it takes to make items cost way to much $$$ for a crafter to really make any $$$. In fact, the cost of the items to make anything costs more than the item itself does :P
  • Yami - Heavens Tear
    Yami - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The only real advantage of crafting is to craft molds. They are nice, and they sell for a lot :P
    Yami - Cleric - Heaven's Tear
    Testament - Barbarian - Heaven's Tear
  • Max - Heavens Tear
    Max - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    At lvl 60 you start crafting HH items as well.
    And craft its expensive only if you buy the mats =/

Good luck
    Max - Synesis
    Sage Axe BM Lvl 89
    Heavens Tears Server b:cool

[SIGPIC]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii87/NightCrawler81/dethklok_render_bg-2.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • veca
    veca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Can someone put here right name for all two-star products which we must to craft for lvl4 blacksmith, tailor and juvelir.
    Thank you.;)
  • legendhero
    legendhero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    At lvl 60 you start crafting HH items as well.
    And craft its expensive only if you buy the mats =/

Good luck

HH items?
    And I can't find the materials to get up to %100 at lvl 3 @_@
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    its lvl 40
    You are able to do this at level 50, not level 40
  • legendhero
    legendhero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yes but what does HH mean?
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    legendhero wrote: »
    Yes but what does HH mean?

Holy Hall (of Dusk I think...)
  • acolyte
    acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You are able to do this at level 50, not level 40

I was going to say: that cant be true lol cause im over 40 and i still cant get past lvl 3 tailor / smith ect.. all stuck on 100% lvl 3 ...

b:sad
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anthropy - Heavens Tear
    Anthropy - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    veca wrote: »
    Can someone put here right name for all two-star products which we must to craft for lvl4 blacksmith, tailor and juvelir.
    Thank you.;)

Tailor:
    ☆☆Wraith Robe
    Mats Required:
    Rough Lumber (3)
    Yellow Jade (1)
    Hard Rim Muslin (2)
    (1 Hard Rim Muslim = 2 Silk Thread, 2 Coal + 2 Purified Oil)

☆☆Glowing Cuisses
    Mats Required:
    Rough Fur (5)
    Yellow Jade (1)
    Hard Rim Muslin (2)

☆☆Stoneblood Bazubands
    Mats Required:
    High-carbon Steel (2)
    Yellow Jade (1)
    Hard Rim Muslin (2)

+ 10 Fine Lumber

Blacksmith:
    ☆☆Sawtooth Blades
    Mats Required:
    Purified Oil (12)
    Yellow Jade (3)
    Copper Bar (3)
    ( 1 Copper Bar = 2 High-carbon Steel, 2 Concentrated Glue + 2 Rough Fur )

☆☆Ornamented Bow
    Mats Required:
    Rough Fur (12)
    Yellow Jade (3)
    Copper Bar (3)

☆☆Heretic Banishing Pataka
    Mats Required:
    Silk Thread (13)
    Yellow Jade (3)
    Copper Bar (3)

+ 10 Refined Steel

Craftsman:
    ☆☆Dragon Scale Necklace
    Mats Required:
    Gravel (3)
    Yellow Jade (1)
    Amulet Wood (2)
    (1 Amulet Wood = 2 Rough Lumber , 2 Concentrated Glue + 2 Purified Oil )

☆☆Wavewatcher Pendant
    Mats Required:
    Rough Fur (6)
    Yellow Jade (1)
    Amulet Wood (2)

☆☆Ring of Magical Skies
    Mats Required:
    Gravel (3)
    Yellow Jade (1)
    Amulet Wood (2)

+10 Rubstone Powder

All info from http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi, I'm currently doing the Blacksmith and Tailoring so I know the info from the database is correct for those.

Not a cheap way to progress considering the low chance of crafting a 2 star item, some people say you can buy the pieces from other players, other people say that doesn't work....be nice to know for sure.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    And I did Craftsman and can therefore confirm that. The chance isn't that low, I was quite lucky and got it within about 5 crafts... Maybe I was particularly lucky that day though, remember MY-EN and how it took me a few more tries there.

For Apothecary level 4, you have to buy a 52k skill book from 618 390.
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Do you have to make a 2 star version of all 3 of the items on the list for each craft or do they just randomly pick one that you have to make? Also, does it matter if you use it some before you turn it in?
  • Anthropy - Heavens Tear
    Anthropy - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    Do you have to make a 2 star version of all 3 of the items on the list for each craft or do they just randomly pick one that you have to make? Also, does it matter if you use it some before you turn it in?

You have to make all three of the 2 star items to complete the quest. Don't know if it matters whether you use them or not.
  • Ichirin - Sanctuary
    Ichirin - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    oh god please tell me lvl 4 is max e.e i've spend waya too many hours of my playtime on gettting mats its horrible especially thoes silk........freaken silk*mumbles* ;[
  • erethizon1
    edited October 2008
    oh god please tell me lvl 4 is max e.e i've spend waya too many hours of my playtime on gettting mats its horrible especially thoes silk........freaken silk*mumbles* ;[

Well, assuming we are the same as the other versions there are at least 8 crafting levels. To get to level 4 you must be level 50 and make 3 two-star items for each of the 3 crafts. To get to level 6 you must be level 80 and make 4 two-star items for each of the 3 crafts. To get to level 8 you must be level 99 and make 6 two-star items for blacksmithing and tailoring and 5 two-star items for craftsman.
  • veca
    veca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thank you very much Anthropy !!!
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm having an issue getting xp on my lvl 3 blacksmith.

On the top of the manufacturing window it says Level 3 and an empty XP bar. On my skills page it says Blacksmith - level 3 - 20/30. I am currently lvl 31. I have made 1 lvl 28 dual axe and 3-4 lvl 29 or 30 dual hammers. Each of those require a copper bar. I know the bars do not give xp, but the hammers and axes do, my XP bar should have moved. They are lvl 4 equipments. (Yes they were crafted in archo.) What am I doing wrong?
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • Angelle - Heavens Tear
    Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm not sure about blacksmithing, but with tailoring, I know that in order to move my bar, I gotta craft stuff makeable at my level. So try crafting only level 3-required blacksmithing.
    Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
    -- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
  • erethizon1
    edited October 2008
    The only items you can make that will give you experience from 20 to 30 are items that require either broken yellow jade or yellow jade. I think the items you mentioned required orange jade and are just level 2 items (level 2 items use either broken orange jade or orange jade).
  • erethizon1
    edited October 2008
    Has anyone ever tried turning in a 2 star item that has a stone in its sockets? I wonder if that is something that prevents it from filling the quest requirement.
  • Darcane - Lost City
    Darcane - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Has anyone ever tried turning in a 2 star item that has a stone in its sockets? I wonder if that is something that prevents it from filling the quest requirement.

If it does prevent the quest from being completed (I don't think it would by the way), can't you remove the stone at a blacksmith?
  • erethizon1
    edited October 2008
    If it does prevent the quest from being completed (I don't think it would by the way), can't you remove the stone at a blacksmith?

I did not realize you could do that. Can removing stones have any negative effects on the item? Does it cost anything?
  • sunspritemurkr01
    sunspritemurkr01 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The only items you can make that will give you experience from 20 to 30 are items that require either broken yellow jade or yellow jade. I think the items you mentioned required orange jade and are just level 2 items (level 2 items use either broken orange jade or orange jade).

Hey, looking for some broken orange jade, where can I find it? Or do I just buy it?
    please help?
  • erethizon1
    edited October 2008
    Jade generally drops off creatures equal in level to the equipment it makes. Since broken orange jade makes equipment in the 10 to 20 range it drops off of creatures level 10 to 20. Merchants also sell jade of all types. Broken orange jade costs only 400 coin each so buying it is probably your best bet.
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I figured out my issue. For those of you who are crafting and not getting any xp in your bar towards the next level, at the bottom of the crafting window it will say, "Required level X". That required level needs to be the same level of crafting that you are on.

I was a lvl 3 blacksmith. I failed to notice that 2 columns of gear were techincally lvl 2 gear. As soon as I moved over 1 more column, it said "Requires level 3". Making that stuff gave me the xp needed. Now all I need is lvl 50.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw