Tales of Perfect World

Wotsmaleus - Heavens Tear
Wotsmaleus - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I've picked up an item called "Scroll I: Tales of Perfect World." What is the use of this item? Where do I need to go to exchange it? Who do I need to talk to in-game?
"Everything is worth what the purchaser will pay for it." -Publius Syrius

"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman

"The Bible is a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish, no interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -Albert Einstein

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Wotsmaleus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wacky - Heavens Tear
    Wacky - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I just received this scroll and right clicked it. It gave me a quest to find the Cold Stronghold Host (528 681)
  • drpprbluedrgn
    drpprbluedrgn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I've picked up an item called "Scroll I: Tales of Perfect World." What is the use of this item? Where do I need to go to exchange it? Who do I need to talk to in-game?
    CHUKLE - i asked that exact question ! then i accidentally double (left) clicked on it and got the quest for cold stronghold ! LOL
    (( almost wonder if they could make the clickable items with a highligted background or something ))
    smiles
  • Wotsmaleus - Heavens Tear
    Wotsmaleus - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Thanks for the replies. :-)
    "Everything is worth what the purchaser will pay for it." -Publius Syrius

"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman

"The Bible is a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish, no interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -Albert Einstein

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]