so how to charge zen from finland

kikii
kikii Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
it just keep bugging that "please enter ur street address" :)
Post edited by kikii on

Comments

• Yami - Heavens Tear
    Yami - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well, enter ur street adress xP .. or smthing xD
    Yami - Cleric - Heaven's Tear
    Testament - Barbarian - Heaven's Tear
  • Hillcy - Heavens Tear
    Hillcy - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    there are some houses without addresses.... people who have houses on the mountain side.. :D did you use a credit card before? then it should be the same biliing address, otherwise you would have to buy one of those Game Cards..
  • kotek
    kotek Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    don't pay please boycot cash shop item i vote for that
  • Bean - Lost City
    Bean - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    kotek wrote: »
    don't pay please boycot cash shop item i vote for that

OK, lets get this straight, this Cash shop isn't THAT BAD, sure it is WORST than MY, but compared with other games such as FlyFF, Conqueror Online, and DoMO, it is a godsend. I mean, in which of the above listed games can you buy a permenant cash-shop item for under $1 ?!! Suck it up, seriously.

@ Original topic:
    If you can't get your address to work, I would suggest that you just do direct cash, you get more extra zen for your buck, but that is just my take.

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean
    A level 100 BM trapped in a 58 Cleric Forum Pic... These Pikachus are on a hunger-strike / slap fest until the forum moderators and/or GMs fix this issue... kthxbai b:angry

"What would Pikachu Do?"-Dr. Bean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    OK, lets get this straight, this Cash shop isn't THAT BAD, sure it is WORST than MY, but compared with other games such as FlyFF, Conqueror Online, and DoMO, it is a godsend. I mean, in which of the above listed games can you buy a permenant cash-shop item for under $1 ?!! Suck it up, seriously.

@ Original topic:
    If you can't get your address to work, I would suggest that you just do direct cash, you get more extra zen for your buck, but that is just my take.

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean

You tell me that when you are paying 2.5$ an hour.

No, I'm not over exagerating. Actually.. I'm under pricing that, you will probably spend 5$ an hour at 60/70+ to level.

Mana + HP Heiro is used up in 1 hour for a aoe party. That's the only way to level.
  • Elis - Lost City
    Elis - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    aoe party aint the only way to level, just the fastest way to level. D;
    *cheers for speed* I ish a poor person anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ambie is back baby!
    Faction UnLimited (Faction sounds..Kinda pervy ;D)
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    dayzd wrote: »
    You tell me that when you are paying 2.5$ an hour.

No, I'm not over exagerating. Actually.. I'm under pricing that, you will probably spend 5$ an hour at 60/70+ to level.

Mana + HP Heiro is used up in 1 hour for a aoe party. That's the only way to level.

That is not true. AoE party is not the only way to level. Using Mana+HP hiero in an hour is not true either. Get your facts straight, stop qq and get in the game and play.

EDIT: what comes to buying Zen from Finland.. I live in Finland and it worked great for me. Just fill out the details, street address etc and you should get your zen.