Game Music

bluegirl
bluegirl Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Chronicles
I fell in love with the in-game music and went hunting for it in the game folder that came with the downloads. But unfortunately I could not find it. All I found were sounds effects. Can anyone please tell where I can get the mp3 files for the game? I love those songs!:(
Post edited by bluegirl on

Comments

• tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Download and install the Malaysian version. The music is easily found in a folder there.
  • Djtavo - Lost City
    Djtavo - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    bluegirl wrote: »
    I fell in love with the in-game music and went hunting for it in the game folder that came with the downloads. But unfortunately I could not find it. All I found were sounds effects. Can anyone please tell where I can get the mp3 files for the game? I love those songs!:(

i burned it in a dvd, i can sell it to you just for 2000 ZHEN (:) you know, common PWI Behavior)
  • nightsabre
    nightsabre Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Not sure if this is what you want.

*Not quite what he was looking for*
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    SInce neither of those tracks appear in this version of the game, I assure you she's talking about the in-game music.
  • tennischibi
    tennischibi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have tried to find a link to the Malysian version and they are all a pain in the tush, either need you to register a membership, use bit torrent, rar, or some other BS. Can someone link a download site for a straight forward download of the Malyasian version?

I just want to be able to listen to the music but this is like pulling teeth.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Try C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\music\ambiencestereo

And please do not discuss other MMOs on these boards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tennischibi
    tennischibi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    Try C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\music\ambiencestereo

And please do not discuss other MMOs on these boards.

So far I have only managed to find ambient sound files in the game folders. I've looked multiple times so far. Where are the music files that play during the game that are so pretty to listen to?

I see you have similar rules here about other MMORPGS, even related ones. I am posting on my daughters account, but I am a moderator over at the NArose forums for the past 3 years at RoseOnlineGame. For a while they allowed us to discuss other versions of Rose until the game split into different host develepers.
  • scutilla
    scutilla Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Bluegirl,

I'm in the same boat (and in the minority it seems; most Google searches I've done so far have been about turning the music off :P )

I'm currently downloading the Perfect World Version That Shall Not Be Discussed like Tinkus suggested. If/when that successfully downloads and installs, I'll PM the mp3s to you. If anyone else wants them, feel free to leave me a message.

And yeah, the directory Gattsuru gave is just ambiance sound effects- the music is probably hidden in one of the .data or .pck files.
  • Scutillette - Sanctuary
    Scutillette - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    avalon1 wrote: »
    *grumble*

Figures- I re-check this thread only AFTER I finally finish downloading and installing it myself >:( Ah, well- thanks for the upload.
  • wingozillia
    wingozillia Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I definetly agree. I think that RPG Radio Storm has it. I didn't visit it for awhile. It brodcasts Perfect World Soundtrack I think...but check it out while you can. Its ONLINE so it doesn't require iTunes or an actual radio, its just on the internet.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sweet mother of necro
This discussion has been closed.