Which look works?

pacifica
pacifica Posts: 10 Arc User
edited September 2008 in The Fanatics Forum
The thing I love about PW is the char customization! Though I am pretty new, played on MY-EN not too long ago but moved here. Anyway, there are some chars I made just for fun. I don't really know what the style is. But I like to be plain - I don't wanna stick out. I also like giving my chars more waist and legs. Sorry no big boobies for me =) They are not too cutesy looking but I did post a char I was actually playing with (that I think looks cute, lol) on a char screenie forum here. I would just like some feedback- if it somehow turns into flaming please close the thread! =D

so... I like pink.
number1.jpg
I like green too.
number4.jpg
Took a while ago.
number2-2.jpg
and.. my stripper-elf-barbie =) Just had to make one =P
number3.jpg
Post edited by pacifica on

Comments

• roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I like the first one the best ^^ It's really pretty!
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    can i say neither:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Izuru - Lost City
    Izuru - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'd go with the first one.;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pacifica
    pacifica Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Thanks for your opinions guys.
    Darknin ~Uh well since you asked, sure you can say neither/none. We all have different preferences... (*cries somewhere*) :)
    Roxy and Izuru ~I remember seeing your char screenies in the past on one of the char forums here~I love how they look.<3 So I'll definitely take your advice and go with the first one. Thanks :)
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    pacifica wrote: »
    Thanks for your opinions guys.
    Darknin ~Uh well since you asked, sure you can say neither/none. We all have different preferences... (*cries somewhere*) :)
    Roxy and Izuru ~I remember seeing your char screenies in the past on one of the char forums here~I love how they look.<3 So I'll definitely take your advice and go with the first one. Thanks :)

Thanks for the compliment ^^.
    Have fun in game!
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world