rinyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    wow you guys seems like a great guild, hope i can still join. @_@

ign:harula
    lvl13
  • cursedangel
    cursedangel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I pmed Jaded earlier; but she seemed afk. Anyways, I am interested in joining this guild should there be space left. I am still learning the ropes of this game; however I did play a few MMOs before.

It would be preferable to contact me through an ingame pm/whisper.

Ign:
    - WhitePulse (main)
    - BlackPulse
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Cat:D

Oh noes!! I been found!!! :P
    rinyo wrote: »
    wow you guys seems like a great guild, hope i can still join. @_@

ign:harula
    lvl13

Hiya!! Im going to put your name on the waiting list and hopefully we can get some space in the next few days :) We might have 2 slots now but I need to double check with Jaded first!
    I pmed Jaded earlier; but she seemed afk. Anyways, I am interested in joining this guild should there be space left. I am still learning the ropes of this game; however I did play a few MMOs before.

It would be preferable to contact me through an ingame pm/whisper.

Ign:
    - WhitePulse (main)
    - BlackPulse

Hiya! Same thing as I said for harula. Jaded probably was afk, I been afk alot stalling myself, guild lvl 3 dont come cheap lol :P

Ill be in touch with everyone soon :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • jojogirl
    jojogirl Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Ok I can offer chocolate, jelly beans, cookies and whatever else it takes for me to join this guild! I am 37 (yikes) female who played World of Warcraft (70 mage and various others) for quite awhile. Thought I would give this a go! I am/was an Officer in my guild, a GM, and all around helper (once I know what the heck Im doing).

Please please pick me! :D

Umm still downloading so dont know my name or class yet, it will have something with "Jo" in it tho!

Hope to hear from you!
  • jojogirl
    jojogirl Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well dang..now its 11:33pm. One complaint is that it took FOREVER to download this game! Ugh, now I cant play til tomorrow after work! Dang it! Why do I have to make a living anyway?

Ok look for me tomorrow!!!

Jo
  • ashten
    ashten Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hiya, I've looked over your thread and your guild seems like a very nice choice, and I'm interested in joining. I. Myself, am an experienced MMORPG player thats played FFXI, Guild Wars, and not to mention WoW. So I pretty much understand the concepts of everything. :)

You can catch me on either Ramaku or Kazejin if you'd like to sent me a whisper.
  • Tamer_cross - Heavens Tear
    Tamer_cross - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hello, I'm interested in joining this guild. I PMed Jaded a while ago but she seemed busy as usual. I have my share of MMO background, and I see myself being pretty active on this game for a long while. I'll try to contact some of you officers ingame, but meanwhile, feel free to contact me as well.

ign:
    Archer_Cross
    Tamer_Cross (Probably going to be main)
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    jojogirl wrote: »
    Well dang..now its 11:33pm. One complaint is that it took FOREVER to download this game! Ugh, now I cant play til tomorrow after work! Dang it! Why do I have to make a living anyway?

Ok look for me tomorrow!!!

Jo

Hiya Jo! Just let me know your ingame name when you make it on and Ill add you to our wait list :)
    ashten wrote: »
    Hiya, I've looked over your thread and your guild seems like a very nice choice, and I'm interested in joining. I. Myself, am an experienced MMORPG player thats played FFXI, Guild Wars, and not to mention WoW. So I pretty much understand the concepts of everything. :)

You can catch me on either Ramaku or Kazejin if you'd like to sent me a whisper.

Hiya Ram, I will add your name to our wait list as well, and will be in contact with you shortly :)
    Hello, I'm interested in joining this guild. I PMed Jaded a while ago but she seemed busy as usual. I have my share of MMO background, and I see myself being pretty active on this game for a long while. I'll try to contact some of you officers ingame, but meanwhile, feel free to contact me as well.

ign:
    Archer_Cross
    Tamer_Cross (Probably going to be main)

Hiya Archer! I will also be adding your name to our wait list. I know Jaded is very busy, I myself am a fulltime mom, wife, and work full time. I do keep everyones name and I will make every effort to contact you very soon :)

Your names will be added to the wait list, since our space is very limited right now. I note for others who have been put on the wait list, I will only hold your spot for 2 days unless you make other arrangements. I PM every person on our wait list several times a day and often leave in game mail for them as well. If Im not getting a hold you please leave me a PM or ingame of when you will be on so I can make sure I am on to speak with you.

If no contact has still be made after a few days I will skip your name on the list and go to the next person. I hope to speak to all of you very soon and see you in the guild!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • mariabear
    mariabear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi would love to join =)
    Kajiria
  • Adothor - Heavens Tear
    Adothor - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    what else are you looking for aswell as fun and active?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    mariabear wrote: »
    Hi would love to join =)
    Kajiria
    Hiya Kaj I will be adding you to our wait list and hopefully speaking to you ingame very soon :)
    what else are you looking for aswell as fun and active?

It is a mature guild and there is no pk/pvp
    All 3 star or molder drops in fb go to tablet holder if your in a guild group. Its not some kind of greedy free for all grab and get type of thing.
    Life comes before the game so if your not on everyday 24 hours a day your not going to be kicked.
    Help if usually given to those who ask if people are free. I have noticed in guild chat people just asking if anyone needs hep

For us its all about personality and attitudes. Yes the majority of the guild are adults with family, children, jobs, etc. We want to come on and be able to play with each other in a relaxing atmosphere where we can all have fun. We dont limit that by lvl, class, race, region etc. Everyone who thinks they will be a good fit is welcome to come try it out :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• lonemonk
    lonemonk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I too am interested in joining your guild when space is available
    ingame name TheDarkness
  • thely
    thely Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I would love to join too. I am new to the game, but very experienced gamer (been playing RPGs since the 70's lol). I have massive amounts of experience in several other MMORPGs. I'm friendly, love to help where I can, and easy to get along with.

I hope you will have room again soon! Please contact me on my character Thely ingame.

Looking forward to talking to you soon!
  • yukirei
    yukirei Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'd like to join too when there's a free space in your guid
    my IGN is YukiRei..
    I lived in Asian Region so maybe I have different playtime with most of you, I hope this wouldn't be a problem...
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    lonemonk wrote: »
    I too am interested in joining your guild when space is available
    ingame name TheDarkness

Hiya I have added you to our waitlist and hopefully will be talking to you in the next few days :)
    thely wrote: »
    I would love to join too. I am new to the game, but very experienced gamer (been playing RPGs since the 70's lol). I have massive amounts of experience in several other MMORPGs. I'm friendly, love to help where I can, and easy to get along with.

I hope you will have room again soon! Please contact me on my character Thely ingame.

Looking forward to talking to you soon!

Hiya! Sssshhh I wouldnt give away your real age by admitting since the 70s ;) Though doing a quick math on your age you might give some of the "oldies" in the guild a run for their money :P I have added you to our wait list and hopefully will be talking to you very soon
    yukirei wrote: »
    I'd like to join too when there's a free space in your guid
    my IGN is YukiRei..
    I lived in Asian Region so maybe I have different playtime with most of you, I hope this wouldn't be a problem...

Hiya! Asian Region is np, we have a pretty active amount on around that time too. We have a few members from Europe, and NZ. I just checked our whose online and its probably around 4pm for you right now and we have 16 non afk people on atm. So I think you will be fine! I have added you to our waitlist as well and will be speaking with you very soon :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Sabrial - Heavens Tear
    Sabrial - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Like everyone else before me, I too wish to join your growing list of eagerly waiting members. While I don't have all that much experience in games like this one, I have played a few over the years. More importantly, I think I am the type of player/person that would fit into your guild, and while I've been reading over many interesting recruiting threads yours strikes my fancy more than all the others. I'd love to be able to call Sinful home! :D Should you wish to contact me my IGN is Sabrial.
  • thely
    thely Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    LOL

I used to hide my age, but I'm discovering more and more older gamers around :) I am proud to admit that I am 50 and have been a gamer for 33 years now! I used to play games on the old Arpanet before it became the Internet :) Probably one of the oldest female gamers around! I was a girl geek before it was fashionable.

I will look forward to talking with you, Cat. There was some talk earlier in the thread about starting a new guild for people waiting to get into the main SInful guild. Has any more thought been given to that? At least it would give us someone to talk to while we play :)

In the meantime, anyone else looking for someone to talk to, give me a poke in game. IGN name is also Thely.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Like everyone else before me, I too wish to join your growing list of eagerly waiting members. While I don't have all that much experience in games like this one, I have played a few over the years. More importantly, I think I am the type of player/person that would fit into your guild, and while I've been reading over many interesting recruiting threads yours strikes my fancy more than all the others. I'd love to be able to call Sinful home! :D Should you wish to contact me my IGN is Sabrial.

Hiya Im adding your name to list as we speak and hopefully will be chatting with you very soon :)
    thely wrote: »
    LOL

I used to hide my age, but I'm discovering more and more older gamers around I am proud to admit that I am 50 and have been a gamer for 33 years now! I used to play games on the old Arpanet before it became the Internet Probably one of the oldest female gamers around! I was a girl geek before it was fashionable.

I will look forward to talking with you, Cat. There was some talk earlier in the thread about starting a new guild for people waiting to get into the main SInful guild. Has any more thought been given to that? At least it would give us someone to talk to while we play

In the meantime, anyone else looking for someone to talk to, give me a poke in game. IGN name is also Thely.

Well the second guild was my idea, the other leaders arent too keen on it for some reason though, I'm still working on convincing them, we need a place for our alts too so I think its a good idea for both, people who are in the guild already can put their alts their to lvl, and people who are waiting to go in the guild can wait there with each other and be with us when we work on alts etc etc. *crossing fingers* they will come around to the idea lol.

On another note I been trying to contact some of you yesterday and today, we are ready for you to join but I cant seem to catch you ingame. If any of you want to shoot me PM's on when the best times to get with you are would be much appreciated! These empty spots dont stay empty for long and if its your turn I would like to get you in so you dont get passed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Sabrial - Heavens Tear
    Sabrial - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Awesome! Thanks so much ^_^
  • medea
    medea Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I am reading your post and your guild sounds great. I'm a 27y old female player looking for a place to have fun. The most important thing for me is that people play for fun and are social, i.e. that means you dont leave in middle of that very hard mission you were going for about on hour.

I used to play guildwars and the thing I loved most was teamplay. When the heroes came (basically making teams formed from humans unnecessary) I lost my interest in the game. I like to do quests with other people most, doesnt exactly matter if I have the same. Also I love to chat on guildchat (sometimes also get me killed ^^).

I hope you wnat to have me. If so please pm me in game or sned me a msg on forum. My time server is gmt+1 (that means europe) and mostly I will be online in the evenings.
  • lily43
    lily43 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi, I'm a 30 year old female player new to PW. I'm so relieved to know that there're other older players out there because a lot of times it feels hard to fit in. And I've always thought of joining a guilt but worried about fitting in, this couldn't have come at a better time! The name of my main in game charrie is LiuYue, and I'm online almost most of the time.

Oh and my timezone is GMT +08:00
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    medea wrote: »
    I am reading your post and your guild sounds great. I'm a 27y old female player looking for a place to have fun. The most important thing for me is that people play for fun and are social, i.e. that means you dont leave in middle of that very hard mission you were going for about on hour.

I used to play guildwars and the thing I loved most was teamplay. When the heroes came (basically making teams formed from humans unnecessary) I lost my interest in the game. I like to do quests with other people most, doesnt exactly matter if I have the same. Also I love to chat on guildchat (sometimes also get me killed ^^).

I hope you wnat to have me. If so please pm me in game or sned me a msg on forum. My time server is gmt+1 (that means europe) and mostly I will be online in the evenings.
    lily43 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a 30 year old female player new to PW. I'm so relieved to know that there're other older players out there because a lot of times it feels hard to fit in. And I've always thought of joining a guilt but worried about fitting in, this couldn't have come at a better time! The name of my main in game charrie is LiuYue, and I'm online almost most of the time.

Oh and my timezone is GMT +08:00

Hello to both of you!! Ill get your names on our list right away and look forward to speaking to you ingame soon :) The list has been moving a little slower recently, but thats really a good thing it means everyone is happy and staying in the guild lol.

We do still have a big cleanup coming up soon to remove some of the inactives since guild startup. So hang in there guys if your waiting. We havent forgot about you, and we are still working to make room for everyone!

If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me in game or here, add me to your friends list, I can even give you the link to our guild forums so yuo can stay in touch with whats going on and still have access to our many guides and in game help.

Ill chat with everyone soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• clash
    clash Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    This looks like it would be the perfect guild for me, actually have mature players. I'm a 40 yo who still enjoys gaming -- and I play way too much...

Having a lot of fun with PW lately and looking to join a guild, so any openings??

(I am currently juggling three characters, trying to decide which I like best -- wizard, archer, barbarian)

Thanks,
    Clash
  • bilong
    bilong Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi, my name is Ken and my IGN is Kenzt. After reading the opening statement and what other members or potential to be members commented on this guild. I am very interested in becoming part of your growing family.

A bit about myself: I'm a loyal but casual member; in the past I had played numerous games including IRO (3 years), after that half year on Flyff and finally almost 5-6 months on Rohan Online before migrating to Perfect World International. So I'm not a completely unfamiliar MMo player but there are many things that I still have to learn about this game.

If there is no free space at the moment in your guild, I would like to be in your waiting list. Hope to talk or see you in game soon.

P.S. if you can't contact me via whisper, please left me a note on my mail box!
  • Carpathia - Heavens Tear
    Carpathia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Could you put me in the wait list also? I've just hit lvl 21 with my Veno and will be attempting the wolves den FB-19 tonight. I don't mind being wait listed but I'd love to see this Guild help me with my current quest tonight if possible.

FYI: You're guild seems like a good fit for me but I should let you know that I'm a console refugee and this is my 1st MMO; and I was attracted to your guild because you guys posted to the Mature Guild thread. Thanks in advance.

Also, does this in game "level 1, 2, 3" thing set limits on population or something? I'm confused about this whole wait list thing.

Please excuse my total lack of knowledge. [my noobness?]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Hello Everyone! We did do a cleanup this morning and opened up about 9 spots in the guild. I tried contacting almost all of you today and couldnt find anyone online yet. Please If you are on the wait list, get with me or another officer in the next 24 hours to get in the guild, so you dont loose your spot

medea wrote: »

HIya Again, I put you on our wait list as medea, but i forgot to ask what your ingame name was?

clash wrote: »
    This looks like it would be the perfect guild for me, actually have mature players. I'm a 40 yo who still enjoys gaming -- and I play way too much...

Having a lot of fun with PW lately and looking to join a guild, so any openings??

(I am currently juggling three characters, trying to decide which I like best -- wizard, archer, barbarian)

Thanks,
    Clash

Hiya You been added to the wait list, I tried contacting you tonight on Clash but you were offline. Get with me as soon as you can :)
    bilong wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Ken and my IGN is Kenzt. After reading the opening statement and what other members or potential to be members commented on this guild. I am very interested in becoming part of your growing family.

A bit about myself: I'm a loyal but casual member; in the past I had played numerous games including IRO (3 years), after that half year on Flyff and finally almost 5-6 months on Rohan Online before migrating to Perfect World International. So I'm not a completely unfamiliar MMo player but there are many things that I still have to learn about this game.

If there is no free space at the moment in your guild, I would like to be in your waiting list. Hope to talk or see you in game soon.

P.S. if you can't contact me via whisper, please left me a note on my mail box!

Hiya Ken, I have added your name to our list as well, and tried to contact you today. Hopefully Ill be speaking to you soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Could you put me in the wait list also? I've just hit lvl 21 with my Veno and will be attempting the wolves den FB-19 tonight. I don't mind being wait listed but I'd love to see this Guild help me with my current quest tonight if possible.

FYI: You're guild seems like a good fit for me but I should let you know that I'm a console refugee and this is my 1st MMO; and I was attracted to your guild because you guys posted to the Mature Guild thread. Thanks in advance.

Also, does this in game "level 1, 2, 3" thing set limits on population or something? I'm confused about this whole wait list thing.

Please excuse my total lack of knowledge. [my noobness?]

Hiya Carp :) I have added your name to our list as well. I tried contacting you ingame about 5 min ago but it said you were offline! Just shoot me a PM when you are on!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• garblebeast
    garblebeast Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Do you still have openings? I would like to check out your guild, please put me on the wait list, IGN is Nikobug, lvl 38 barb :D
    AKA Nikobug :D
  • Axotl - Heavens Tear
    Axotl - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    This sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I love guilds that are more community oriented than anything else, power of love, all that jazz. I too played iRO for way too long (KoL roolz!), and I've been on PW for barely 2 weeks, if that. I have a 25 Veno and a 7 cleric I just started to work on. I'm more than willing to help people with quests and such and love friendly chat. Please keep me in mind. ;D I do have college and a part-time job however, so there will be some days where I simply won't be on.

My in-game characters are Axotl (veno) and Nandi (cleric). Send me a pm on the forums if you want to arrange a meeting or something.

Oh, and I'm a male who often plays female characters, not that I RP or anything. I just prefer tinkering with female avatars.

"If I'm gonna be staring at someone's butt for the entire time I'm playing, it might as well be a nice butt."