Mount Upgrades

Options
Raerine - Heavens Tear
Raerine - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I could have swore that the upgrades for the land mounts said that the requisite level would be lowered from 40 to 20 -- and the speed increased by 1.0

I just checked today and that level information isn't there anymore...did they take that property away?? I was just going to buy that and I'd be seriously pissed if they dont have it anymore !
Post edited by Raerine - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• harrymc
    harrymc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Meh it isnt hard to level up i heard but i dunno i got mine with full speed with the spurs upgrade max level is 11 btw.
  • Raerine - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I dont quite care about the level of the mount..
    What I'm really worried about is the level of my character when I ride it. The upgrade originally lowered it from 40 to 20 -- and I was counting on it. I want to know if that still holds when I buy the upgrade, or is the level once again at 40.
  • harrymc
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Mm? doesnt it say let me look...
  • harrymc
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yeh it changed Wth O.o
  • Raerine - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Nooooo >.<
    I changed classes under the impression I could ride a mount at lvl 20! That giant city is SUCH a pain when you have to run. This is messsed up
  • Shikhee - Lost City
    Shikhee - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Huh I just got the mount and it works for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Love as thou wilt.
  • Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    You can ride the mounts at level 20, be sure you mouse over the icon of the spurs in the cash shop since the "big" view isn't always accurate.
  • Vasflam - Lost City
    Vasflam - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I just recently bought Chubbs and upgraded him, definitely still reduces the level requirement to 20.
  • slachter
    slachter Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I just recently bought Chubbs and upgraded him, definitely still reduces the level requirement to 20.

Sorry for asking this noobish question but how do you exactly upgrade your pet? i bought the ride and the upgrade 40-20... but i dont know how to use it on the pet and everytime i try to hatch it it says im too low level
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    slachter wrote: »
    Sorry for asking this noobish question but how do you exactly upgrade your pet? i bought the ride and the upgrade 40-20... but i dont know how to use it on the pet and everytime i try to hatch it it says im too low level

Buy an upgrade from the cash shop. Under the ride section. Then go to the Pet Manager in Archosaur and combine the ride and upgrade to lower it. Then hatch the newly created one.

The item definitely says lowers from 40->20 for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]