Faction Leadership ??

Okile - Heavens Tear
Okile - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Is there a way to transfer the faction Leadership from a character to another without disvanding the guild ??

I personnaly made a mistake with my first character, when i picked it. So I made a new one and now want to change leadership from to another.

If there's a way ? Could someone explain it to me. Because after searching trough the forum and the website, I couldn't find anything remotely connected.

Thank you all for reading me...

And thanks to those who might answer my question.
Post edited by Okile - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Is there a way to transfer the faction Leadership from a character to another without disvanding the guild ??

I personnaly made a mistake with my first character, when i picked it. So I made a new one and now want to change leadership from to another.

If there's a way ? Could someone explain it to me. Because after searching trough the forum and the website, I couldn't find anything remotely connected.

Thank you all for reading me...

And thanks to those who might answer my question.

You shoud have the second char in the faction and promote it to Director level. Then you can transfer leadership.
  • Okile - Heavens Tear
    Okile - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Thanks a lot for your explanation. I didn't think of it has a way to solve my situation there

Thank you very much for your help !

I appreciated it !! ;)