No American, no Zen ??

Options
nekoi
nekoi Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I have got a question about this charging thing.
Did anyone care how eupopeans can purchase zen/gold ?
I am searching for a while now but i found no way to
get it ...
Does anyone know what to do ? :confused:
Post edited by nekoi on

Comments

• vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    This is PW US so America comes 1st. Europeans have to wait a while to be considered about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    how can ppl ask such idiotic questions? ofc you can buy zen in europe...simply create paypal account and buy the freakin zen...
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Valag - Heavens Tear
    Valag - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    This is PW US so America comes 1st. Europeans have to wait a while to be considered about
    I may be wrong but it's international ;)
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    how can ppl ask such idiotic questions? ofc you can buy zen in europe...simply create paypal account and buy the freakin zen...

Not everyone wants to use PayPal

By looking how the GMs work things, no it's not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

America is an overly-sensitive country, so of course no game based in the US is going to have the tag -US attached to it. Much better to say "International" since English is the most widely spoken language there is.

This is very much PW-US, regardless of how the name is tarted up for the general populous.

That being said, every game, no matter what they choose to call themselves, will base most (if not all) aspects of their game on where they're located. Item pricing, event times and so on are all catered to the local fan base. PW-MY holds their events to cater to their local players, as I'm sure PW-MS will. A lot of players say they will be running to MS when it's released, but how many of the American players realize they'll be paying more than what's listed for the items due to the exchange rate?
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    tinkus wrote: »
    America is an overly-sensitive country, so of course no game based in the US is going to have the tag -US attached to it. Much better to say "International" since English is the most widely spoken language there is.

This is very much PW-US, regardless of how the name is tarted up for the general populous.

That being said, every game, no matter what they choose to call themselves, will base most (if not all) aspects of their game on where they're located. Item pricing, event times and so on are all catered to the local fan base. PW-MY holds their events to cater to their local players, as I'm sure PW-MS will. A lot of players say they will be running to MS when it's released, but how many of the American players realize they'll be paying more than what's listed for the items due to the exchange rate?

MS's site looks horrible tbh. I went there once and it was full of nothing but adds. Seems like that's they only reason they keep the site going. Personally I would not switch over to that game in a million years no matter what the price differences are. I like being spoiled and having the GM's/ADMINS speak English like its their native language.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • kyanii
    kyanii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Who really cares who this game was destined for, I vote for opening more servers, everyday the lag is getting worse and the crashing is just starting to get bad.

I know in my guild we have folks from all over the world including over seas, no matter what it's named, it is going to be very popular.

PW - OPEN MORE SERVERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wacky - Heavens Tear
    Wacky - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I know some Europeans aren't able to use PayPal, but I thought they could use PayByCash. No?
  • nekoi
    nekoi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm just 15 so i have to use paybycash and nothing like paypal.
    So thats my problem.
    I could youst by a 'paysavecard' but it's said that i can't use it
    for perfect world.
  • Sevendust - Lost City
    Sevendust - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    vigor s t f u
  • Wacky - Heavens Tear
    Wacky - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    nekoi wrote: »
    I'm just 15 so i have to use paybycash and nothing like paypal.
    So thats my problem.
    I could youst by a 'paysavecard' but it's said that i can't use it
    for perfect world.

It appears PayByCash is one of the options. I haven't purchased from the cash shop yet, but it looks like you can do it :)
  • Devast - Heavens Tear
    Devast - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »

MS's site looks horrible tbh. I went there once and it was full of nothing but adds. Seems like that's they only reason they keep the site going. Personally I would not switch over to that game in a million years no matter what the price differences are. I like being spoiled and having the GM's/ADMINS speak English like its their native language.
    Stereotypes eh? Ignorance is bliss.