daily quests- male only? o_O

Reikara - Heavens Tear
Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Ok so i'm level 35 and i'm wondering why I can't get the daily quests like my male friend can at my level.

He suggested it's "just a male thing only" Which I think is bogus, and if the small chance it is true that's pretty damned sexist. Besides the npc is a female. All I get from her is "I may have a surprise that you come and talk to me every day" ect ect.

I've run out of quests and it'd be nice to get the last 10% I need instead of grinding .2% per mob.
A little help here?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Reikara - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Ok so i'm level 35 and i'm wondering why I can't get the daily quests like my male friend can at my level.

He suggested it's "just a male thing only" Which I think is bogus, and if the small chance it is true that's pretty damned sexist. Besides the npc is a female. All I get from her is "I may have a surprise that you come and talk to me every day" ect ect.

I've run out of quests and it'd be nice to get the last 10% I need instead of grinding .2% per mob.
    A little help here?

Yes, there are actually some quests only males can do like "Orchidelia Flower" quest. Also some quests are class specific
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2008

A little help here?
    if you are talking about the crazy stone quest then, it can be done only once in 24 hours
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • marccc
    marccc Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2008

A little help here?

wow .2% per mob, what other mmo's have you played?

my last mmo i gained .01% every 3 mobs.
    this is RIDICULOUS exp, i love it.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I've played others gaining 0.04% and I wasn't really complaining about the gain, I just wanted the easy way too level :3

And I know the daily quest is only done once every 24 hours hence the term "Daily". What i'm wondering is why I can't receive it when I haven't done it yet.

Yes I know about the orchadealia flower too, it's pretty stupid. Can we have a female only quest aswell please? >_____>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Can we have a female only quest aswell please? >_____>
    pfft no! females are hawt, they get to play hawt super characters in their gender and therefore denied of that privilege.

case closed!
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sung - Lost City
    Sung - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    hum i 'm female and i can do the quest so ...
  • koolk
    koolk Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I can do the quest and my character is female. Are you sure you know where the Quest giver is? And are you sure you dont' already have the quest?
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Talk to General Summer first to start the Ho Jehnsi Crazy Stone Daily quest
  • evitaa
    evitaa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I just started playing this game with my bf and his best friend, she's talking about the "Orchidelia Flower" quest... You get in Archosaur. They both can get it and when I try to get it, it says I have to be male. LAME. b:angry
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Necrophilism, it's sick man don't do it..
    Unless your like me and don't care. b:victory

No, they are referring to the Lvl 30+ crazy Stone daily quest.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    That flower quest and the old valentine event are the quests in the game that are gender specific. Other than that the only difference is how you look, who you can marry, who you can embrace, and what clothes you can wear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ast, look at the date of the OP xD. and then look at her level now
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009

A little help here?

You have to get your rep to 300 before you can do the Crazy Stone quest, I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    n0ob wrote: »
    pfft no! females are hawt, they get to play hawt super characters in their gender and therefore denied of that privilege.

case closed!
    Rofl at banned status xD
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    right now i get 0.1% xp every 6 (flying) mobs... so about 9 normal mobs or 12 mobs without bonuses... like SA or +D
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so like why are people giving advice to rei when the thread is from last september lol?
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so like why are people giving advice to rei when the thread is from last september lol?

For.......a free post count xD.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    For.......a free post count xD.

After all, without a large number for a person's post count, what else do they have to measure their self worth upon these forums?
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Didn't even bother reading through the thread-just wanna let u know I laughed when I read this thread's title b:laugh