Lost City Server Guild - Celestial

Options
kin
kin Posts: 10
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
Greetings to all from The Kin. Just as a heads up to all of you ,The Kin will be making a guild on the Lost City Server when able to, the name as read of course in the title, is Celestial.

Basically the idea behind this guild is a family like guild of mature people with a "need before greed", honorable and noble attitude. Basically, the idea is to just have fun, but not back down when faced with a threat and not turn a blind eye to innocent victims. Consider it sort of like a Guardian's guild as well. The forums have the rules and application below and the moment Kin hits level 20, he will begin farming enough coin (if he doesn't have it before then) to create the Guild. here's the link to the forums. Forgive the sloppiness of the forums as they're still under construction, (Logo implanting and such has caused The Kin some trouble.) So, enjoy and feel free to make your presence known if you like! This guild wil be located on the East Server PVP side, Lost City, if it is still named that.

http://pwicelestial.19.forumer.com/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    1. We are not a PK / Griefer guild. While Perfect World IS a game to where you can PK, I formed this guild as a society of Guardians. That is not saying you can't PK, just know that we are not Rage Quit or anyone like that.

Well, at least you know what you want.

Good luck with your guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Who's RageQuit?

All I heard was that there were some BEARS on the loose.

Good luck, see you in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kin
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Thank you, Mystic, and The Kin for one respects you very much. You seem to have a level head on your shoulders, and let The Kin apologize for that statement, as he means no offense b y it. It is just that I mention your guild that way because you are a "free open PK" guild or so, which is not a bad thing. Everyone has their own ways of having fun, and for The Kin, it's as a protector more so than a killer. In any case, The Kin looks forward to fighting you. =)
  • koma
    koma Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Third person much????
  • baifang
    baifang Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    koma wrote: »
    Third person much????

THANK *INSERT DEITY* someone else is getting annoyed by that as well.

Good luck with your guild, etc etc *insert good wishes* but please, for the love of [PRE INSERTED DEITY] stop speaking in third person :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kin
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Celestial is now formed and open for recruiting! Please post your applications on the website linked above. 20+ please.
  • Soubi - Lost City
    Soubi - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    This might be late...but I still wish you the best of luck in growing your guild even more. Oh by the way, even if it doesn't work out the first few weeks keep trying, it will get better. =P