!!! A New Feature For The Girls !!!

shenda
shenda Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
I really like when somebody is carrying me around in the game. My favourites are male Clerics.
It kinda makes me wish that women also yould have some fun feature/activity in-game.
How about something like a drag-option... when (if the guy agrees of caurse) a girl can take a hold of the guys both legs & drag him onwards... It wouldnt be as fast as when a guy is carrying a girl, but It sertainly would look funny & I bet be really popular(atleast among girl players)! ;)
Post edited by shenda on

Comments

• Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    troll?

asdasdf
  • kisaraven
    kisaraven Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Embrace for guys, and Piggy Back for girls

I think it would be fun to give a guy character a Piggy Back ride.

I also want Embrace to go for any gender.

I don't think it would look wrong to have a girl cradling another girl, or even a guy cradling a guy. I know it sounds funny. But if someone falls in battle and they need to be carried to a safe spot, you don't stop and think, "Ohh! this is the same gender as me! Can't do it." No you would just pick the person up.

Besides this is a fantasy game.

German guys hug guys, Russian guys kiss each other on the cheek, and Quaker girls dance with girls. (Okay I might be stereo-typing; but you get the idea.)

The End.
    Ravynwynd
    Lost City Server
  • selli
    selli Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Bwhaha, that would be fun and insanely evil. XD I would **** myself laughing if I saw some big strong Barbairan being dragged away by a Venomancer like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    .:[H]eaven's[T]ear:. -- Nyuu~! =^.^=
    || Selli -- Level ?, Female, Venomancer, Untamed. ||
    || SelliCookie -- Level 10, Cleric, Female, Winged Elf. ||
    || Takomi -- Level 10, Wizard, Female, Human. ||
    || Snowclaw -- Level 1, Male, Barbarian, Untamed. ||