Dungeon Levels?

Options
kymahri
kymahri Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is there a list anywhere tha shows names and levels of all the dungeons? I would like to see when and where I can start going in them.
If I died tomorrow, would you remember my accomplishments, or my failures....
~Kymahri~
Post edited by kymahri on

Comments

• captainzenpachi
    captainzenpachi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    well the dugens are the little cave looking things on your big map in the game......i suggest doing them as they come to you in quest depending on your class 19, 29,39,49 ......buuuuut on my venomancer i was able to clear the whole fb19 alone minus the boss u just have to be perpaired to run alot is you solo lol
  • Wave - Heavens Tear
    Wave - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    yeah u get quest for time every time u get x9 lvl all the way to max lvl.....
    Elysium Guild "Let the fun begin" :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kymahri
    kymahri Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    So there are no dungeons to just go kill in, all of em are for quests? Well that sux, I like doing dungeons, insted of running quests everytime Im on. Oh well, maybe they will put in some dungeons just for the sake of having it insted of just a quest thing.
    ~Kymahri~
  • Wishfox - Lost City
    Wishfox - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    You can run the dungeons without the quests, and a lot of people go back and help lower levels or peers with their dungeon run quests. Someone in another thread said there were 20+ dungeons, which would lead me to believe there's more than just the FB x9 dungeons, and if you look at the spots with caves on the map it seems that way. I'm sure someone from PW-MY or PH would have more info.
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    There are more, indeed.

There are the quest dungeons, which are the FB. You do get most quests at lvlx9, but in some cases, you get some last quest later. Suggested levels are: 19,29,39,51,59,70,79,89 and 99? (not sure for 99).

There are equipment dungeons, even thought you have some quests in there. You mainly go there to get mats from bosses, which are used to craft some of the best equipment:
    Twilight Temple (Holy Hall or HH): lvl60+
    Frost Walk: lvl75+
    Crescent Valley: lvl85+

There are event instances, opened at certain times, accessible from the NPC near the big wolf in cities (but they do have icon on world map like normal dungeons)
    Snake Island (for racing; lvl40+)
    Forest Ruins (40+?)
    Dragon Palace (60+)
    NetherBeast City (80+)

Finally, there are Heaven and Hell area for lvl89+, but I don't know how they work.

I used some MY names because I'm not yet familiar with all names here, but I think I covered most of the dungeons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
  • Kymahri - Heavens Tear
    Kymahri - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Kool, Im not high enough to do most of em yet, but will check it out when I can :)

~Kymahri~
  • THEBEASTYBRO - Archosaur
    THEBEASTYBRO - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hey
    im wondering is there like a botton that u press to open up like a dungeon finder
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No, this is not Forsaken World.

Also, forum rules dictate that posts should not be made in threads which have not been posted in for more than 30 days.

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.