Heavens Tear Down/froze

cougo
cougo Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
Hello,

I was just playing on heavens tear with my friends when everything stopped, you could move about but couldnt fight anything and the monsters stayed were they were not moving etc.

this was approx 5.30pm uk time this happened.

I could walk freely around but couldnt engaged anything to fight or see chat this i can clarify as i was on skype whilst playing with my friends who were sending me messages i couldnt recieve.

I hope this helps and the server is back to normall soon many thanks

Baz aka Cougo
;)
Post edited by cougo on

Comments

• havokthr
    havokthr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    server has alot fo problem since yesterday
    guess thats what happen when you tryin to run a game on **** server....
  • cougo
    edited September 2008
    It maybe has something to do with the updates who knows but the guys behind the scenes do a good job.
    I myself have my hands in a few servers cod2,cod4,ut2004 and ut3 all of which have there probs from time to time. the one thing that isnt good is when u obviously play on there so called **** servers so if it was that bad then maybe choose another game or just deal with the facts that not everything is as easy as u think problems happen and things get resolved.

Thanks for your time

Baz aka Cougo
  • havokthr
    edited September 2008
    if he really doin a good job server should have been fixed yesterday, no?
    server were fukked up before update and they are worst now.....
  • skys
    skys Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Are both servers down right now cuz it wont lemme log in when i get d'c and try to relogin says im already logged in :confused:
  • mogg
    mogg Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    yea i got the same
  • tigeracat
    tigeracat Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Ya i get the same exact problem, I'm glad its not just me. At first when i logged in I couldnt see my characters listed at all, then i restarted my computer and they're listed but when i click start nothing happens, then i get a disconnected message, very frustrating. :mad:
    :p ~*Tigera*~ :p
  • skys
    skys Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lmao its exactly the same prob as me and i did the same thing aswell
  • cougo
    edited September 2008
    U automatically presume its a he??? it must be both servers then i have had the same problem hopefully the servers will have a auto restart command line if your lucky if not its a wait and c.

I know and understand its frustrating i myself have been playing this game for 4 days solid now all day untill bedtime and i would like to be back online like yesterday but as explained it could be somat stupid or also something major. lets just give him/her/them time to look and check. i dont know if you have noticed but the time frame on the posts is 10.00am in my page so its early in the morning. worst case scenario we will have to wait till later on tonight.

cheers for your time

Baz aka Cougo
  • brutalbich
    brutalbich Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Last night before the maintanance, everything worked fine. Now I either cant log or it lets me log but wont let me in game or cant find character list etc etc etc. Someone screwed uyp big time and should be out of a job. If you dont know what your doing you dont belong in the gaming industry :mad:
  • lfckev
    lfckev Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    yea i have the same problem if you ask me though id say it was all cougos fault :)
  • lfckev
    edited September 2008
    brutalbich wrote: »
    Last night before the maintanance, everything worked fine. Now I either cant log or it lets me log but wont let me in game or cant find character list etc etc etc. Someone screwed uyp big time and should be out of a job. If you dont know what your doing you dont belong in the gaming industry :mad:

thats brutal !!!!!!:p
  • akyer
    akyer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    This is a FREE (with shop items) to play game, That is in OPEN BETA! You guys talking **** need to go play a pay to play then you can complain.

Yes The server is having a issue, Yes they will fix it, let them know the facts of the crash , not your personal anger issues, dang.
  • lfckev
    edited September 2008
    akyer wrote: »
    This is a FREE (with shop items) to play game, That is in OPEN BETA! You guys talking **** need to go play a pay to play then you can complain.

Yes The server is having a issue, Yes they will fix it, let them know the facts of the crash , not your personal anger issues, dang.

go one sock it too them !!!!!:D :cool:
  • cougo
    edited September 2008
    akyer wrote: »

couldnt have said it better myself

Baz aka Cougo
  • havokthr
    edited September 2008
    cougo wrote: »
    U automatically presume its a he???
    if you elarned grammatica you should know that when you dont know you always say "he"
    if you have noticed but the time frame on the posts is 10.00am in my page so its early in the morning.
    10am is early in the morning? :eek:
    maybe i should stop workin and wakin up at 3am everyday, i forgot that 10am was early :p

nah but it would not be the first or the last management who tryin to run free mmo on cheap servers, you can make a list long like an arm (or maybe both plus the legs)
    like i said, server were already fukked up yesterday, patch just made them worst
  • pathion
    pathion Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If (When) the servers crash while you are in game, as far as the game is concerned your toon is still standing in the same spot that you were in when it crashed. As long as you dont close programe you have some free time to run and explore hi lev areas to get a good looksy at the area for later fighting. A sneek peek.

"The greatest trick that the Devil ever pulled off, was convincing the world that he dosnt exist"
  • Antihero - Heavens Tear
    Antihero - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    pathion wrote: »
    If (When) the servers crash while you are in game, as far as the game is concerned your toon is still standing in the same spot that you were in when it crashed. As long as you dont close programe you have some free time to run and explore hi lev areas to get a good looksy at the area for later fighting. A sneek peek.

thats pretty much what i did for like 30 mins then i'm like..."why doesnt anything work WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO OMG"

xD
  • pathion
    pathion Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    When the servers crash it can give you the opertunity to run over to a hi lev tower or area to get a free sneek peek of the area withoit fear of harm. As far as the server is concerned you are still in the spot you were in when the server went down.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincind the world that he dosnt exist."
  • Antihero - Heavens Tear
    Antihero - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ya u pretty much just said that =D
This discussion has been closed.