cant log in O_O

Options
erotony
erotony Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
i cant log in ... i enter te page of selection character but... to click start ... appear a windows tell me : u cant log in o.O what can i do? O_O to fix it ? u.u ...:(
Post edited by erotony on

Comments

• jazar
    jazar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i have a problem very similar to this one. i click start and the start button greys out then nothing happens and i try connecting with a different character and it says i was disconnected.
  • erotony
    edited September 2008
    Options
    in the begin i think was problem of my modem o.O but now know o.O is a big problem all guys have same problem and o.O ... i wanna play xDDDDDDDD mmm... o.O is the maintennance server again? o.O is what is? u.u
  • mack2000
    mack2000 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    most likely server is down
  • Erotony - Heavens Tear
    Erotony - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    @ and i touch the comp.. and ..
  • morbo1989
    morbo1989 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    jazar wrote: »
    i have a problem very similar to this one. i click start and the start button greys out then nothing happens and i try connecting with a different character and it says i was disconnected.
    I'm in this same boat, I was playign hapily. Then my computer shut off w/o me logging out >.< so now, i start the game bakc up. Log in. select my toon.. prett the magic start button.. wait... wait.. wait... "You'ev been disconnected" sends me back to the loging.. i attempt to login and and it says i'm already logged in.. i retart the game, lather rinse repeat thats where i'm at.
  • Erotony - Heavens Tear
    Erotony - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i try downloding the manual patch o.O but.. dosnt fix the problem O_O mmm... plz tell me what can i do?? T.T....
  • kabanus
    kabanus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    yea happened to me to - seems a lot of ppl r gettiong this! i hope our chars stay intact!
  • saindrake
    saindrake Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    wait patiently im afraid, the servers are down dead and squeeking
    by order of the inquisition you are NOT allowed to die in my vicinity, ill make sure to that
  • tigeracat
    tigeracat Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Im guessing that both the svers are down cuz i get the same issue as you guys when i try to log into either server, hopefully thi will be fixed soon...:confused:
    :p ~*Tigera*~ :p
  • rebourne
    rebourne Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    damn right!! morbo 1989 wrote!!
    I just can't login in Game!!!!:mad:
  • andura
    andura Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Server down - fine.

But my client triggered a reboot of my pc - and it looks like it did the same to someone else's (above) - this isn't particularly good behaviour for a client application.
  • Hirochen - Heavens Tear
    Hirochen - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Both servers are down.. even the website and this forum load slow for me. Other site load normally.. so something gone wrong after maintenance last night. Hope they fix it.
  • titanium
    titanium Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I think we have just need wait a issue......
  • erotony
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i thnk that the server will be online left finish all maintennance.... no after ...but well.. u.u ... o.O i will wait ..
  • Tara - Lost City
    Tara - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I got in am in the Secret Passage can fight mobs, potions dont work, cant leave the dungeon and then disconnected again the server is toast it seems...
This discussion has been closed.