New Suggestions

evolen
evolen Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
** It's been said a million times let the carry/marriage/kiss whatever be multi sex oriented.

On to my other suggestions

1. I think there should be more player/player interactions. Like hugging friends, or DANCING! There's always such a beautiful moon dancing on the sky top with a smexy elf boy just sounds fantastic.

2. You guys really should fix the whole DYE situation. I've spent almost 40 dollars on dyes and STILL dont have the color I want. Yea good money for you guys, NO not good for game play or customer happiness.

3. Someone suggested an Underwold city thing (GREAT IDEA)

4. This might be abit weird but I think it would be cool if hair grew and there were places to get it cut. O.o I want my hair longer ^_^

5. And perhaps an embrace where you dont have to look like you cant walk? Something stable on the ground.

(stay tuned for future improvements)
Post edited by evolen on

Comments

• Anvi - Lost City
    Anvi - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    1. I think there should be more player/player interactions. Like hugging friends, or DANCING! There's always such a beautiful moon dancing on the sky top with a smexy elf boy just sounds fantastic.

Not an bad idea.

I would love this, something epic big.. now why im i thining about ironforge from wow?...

4. This might be abit weird but I think it would be cool if hair grew and there were places to get it cut. O.o I want my hair longer ^_^

Ill love to habe VERY long hart in my char that almost hits the ground and sort of moves a litte in the air when you jump and run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 3 owner.:p
  • smirk
    smirk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008

:) I to like this idea

:) This sounds like could be fun.

;) Maybe not have to go to extreme to make it grow but give choice of this style.
  • selli
    selli Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It's been said a million times let the carry/marriage/kiss whatever be multi sex oriented.

Yes, yes, yes. I have a guy friend who refuses to play guy characters and I like to play characters that are the same gender as I am in real life, so flirting with his character in this game would not work out to well. >.>

The dances should be longer (or repeating), period. Jumping around for 2.5 seconds is not dancing.

2. You guys really should fix the whole DYE situation. I've spent almost 40 dollars on dyes and STILL dont have the color I want. Yea good money for you guys, NO not good for game play or customer happiness.

Bwhaha. XD I haven't actually tried that myself, but I constantly hear at least one person whining when I run through a city or town.

Oh yes, and who would live there? The 'Undead'? Can we have some differences from WoW, please? What about a Sky World (Yeah, wouldn't it make more sense if the WINGED Elves lived in the Sky?)? Or an Under-Water World? Something original. D=

How about you pick the length when you make a character? To make it grow while in-game would be a lot of work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    .:[H]eaven's[T]ear:. -- Nyuu~! =^.^=
    || Selli -- Level ?, Female, Venomancer, Untamed. ||
    || SelliCookie -- Level 10, Cleric, Female, Winged Elf. ||
    || Takomi -- Level 10, Wizard, Female, Human. ||
    || Snowclaw -- Level 1, Male, Barbarian, Untamed. ||
  • Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2008

Yeaaaa! :D

I know, the Item Mall is a OUTRAGE! They need to lower prices for everything... Noone in the game is a no-lifer... >_>

Mhmm, I can't wait for that too!

Nah, I like my hair :P

5. And perhaps an embrace where you dont have to look like you cant walk? Something stable on the ground.

Be more descriptive please?
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.