ViTaLiTy lvl 2 guild recruiting on Heaven's Tear

Options
Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
Hey guys wats up!!

This is BestWiz leader ov ViTaLiTy and this is our official recruit forum.

Who We Are?

ViTaLiTy is a clan first started by me and my brother on 2moons and we moved on to different other mmos and finally to PW Int, We tend to have fun in mmos, our members are very active, friendly, helpful and talkative. We like to talk a lot in guild chat and stuff. We are mroe like a family than a clan and we stand strong together :)

Also we recently became lvl 2 and thx to all guildies who donated and I really appreciate it.

What we look forward to do on PVE server, Things u need to know/have to join us

As we are in PvE server theres not much option for pk so lvling becomes the main part here, but as lvling all the time is boring u gotta think some way to make it fun; and the only way to do it is have events regularly. Even if we are in PvE server we will have different PvP events/events at the Arena from time to time. Besides we have Territory Wars which will be kool. We are actually thinking of entering next Territory Wars,
    Like all the other guilds we also hope to be one of the top guilds on the server.
    We only want active ppl. If u are inactive u aren't welcome in our clan. and by active here I mean at least loggin in once in a week, unless u have a problem then u cna inform me b4 and u won't be kicked.
    Loyalty is also a big point here. Noone likes guild hoppers as they only look for their own good but not others. sure we will help u when u need but we have other members to take care of too so don' ask for too much.
    No Hackers/Botters are allowed in our clan. We play fair and cheating is not an option.
    Don't ask for rank up rite after joining guild. To get ur rank up u gotta proof that ur worth it; and once I see that u qualify I'll rank u up. To get better ranks fast u gotta be active, helping other guildies and show up at the events.
    We do use voice server for our guild but its not mandatory.
    English speaking, even though we are an international guild its highly recommended that u speak english,
    Level Recquirements right now are 25+ thats the only recquirement besides being active. The lvl req will increase once we get more ppl.
    We always have fb parties mostly FB 29s as we are finishing fb for every guildie who needs it.
    its also suggested that u sign up at our guild site at
http://vitalityclan.info for more info on guild and events and other guides.(Do Not sign up now as it is still under construction and nothing is up yet).
    Be mature, now here by mature I'm not saying u gotta be 17+ but don't be childish in guild chat. No swearing at guildies and respect every1 so they respect u back.

Besides that 75% of our members are 30+

Thats basically it and if ur interested in joining us u can eitehr post here or pm us in-game.

Slots Left ATM: 27

my ign:BestWiz
other members that you can pm are
-KungFuPanda
-streer
-James
-Arious
-Androo
-TaraBishop
-AfroMan
-Zambonie
-Cepheus
-DonLeon
-shunsui

Thanks
rocker820/BestWiz
Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute
Post edited by Bestwiz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hi guys lvl req has increased from 25 to 30 now.

ty
    Best
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hey guys still 25 slots left if any1 interested post here or u can sign up at our site; it is up now http://vitalityclan.info
    also we are entering this week's territory wars , and if u wanna be a part of it then u gotta join fast cuz u can only enter wars if u are in a guild for 4 days :)