petite sawfly

Options
Bunnygirl - Lost City
Bunnygirl - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Venomancer
ok this is like uber super duper nooby quest^_^ so please dont get mad :D
the petite sawfly
can it learn ripping bite(flesh ream)
if it can, then the one i tamed doesn't have it (it knows toxic mist and bash ~_~ eew) :/ so do i have to learn it manually? (if manually. if so and how!)
once again.. kinda nooby question^_^
Post edited by Bunnygirl - Lost City on

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yes, it can learn it.

You have to learn it manually by buying a ripping bite scroll from another player or at the npc in the southeast corner of archosaur, and then learning the skill at the same npc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reyrey
    reyrey Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Not to hijack the thread, but is there a workaround for the sawfly's tendency to fly half in the ground and get stuck when attacking uphill?

Rey~
  • bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Asking that is already hijacking, but whatever. I'll give my ways.

Don't fight on hilled terrain that goes uphill from you to the monster. The fly will get stuck and may potentially not keep agro for you if you move and it doesn't dislodge itself from the hill. I think the reason it does that is because since it's really a flying mob/pet it isn't programmed to differentiate terrrain and go up and down on the wy tothe mob, since air doesn't have any obsticles. You need to resummon it in that case.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I like to jump so the bee flies up and follows me, and then redirect it while in midair. That or just click follow / attack repeatedly until it gets out of the hill and hits the mob. Skills have some range too, so if you make it bash/ripping it can hit the mob and pull it over to itself before it starts hitting with normal attacks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]