Disconnected from server

davinya
davinya Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
This is a bit of an odd one. I login pick the server (only one avaliable is PVP) then it comes up saying disconnected from server, but if you dont click on ok the game loads, you can talk to npc take quest etc, but with the confirm disconnect box on screen. The minute you click ok it dumps out! :eek:

Never mind I found thew prob, it was just a firewall setting!
Post edited by davinya on

Comments

• Avernus - Lost City
    Avernus - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'd hate to have another thread with essentially the same title, so bear with me for posting this here.

Recently I was disconnected from the server, after making a second character.
    I was dumped back to my desktop, all systems otherwise running smoothly.
    So I clicked on my PW desktop shortcut and made my way to the log in screen.
    Now, this is where I ran into trouble; after inputting my password, I got a pop-up saying "user already logged in."

It was late and I had to leave for work in the morning, so I shut down the computer.
    When I get back from work, I intend to look into the problem further, but in the meantime maybe you guys can give me some idea of things to look for?

I'm terribly computer illiterate, but I can tell you guys with certainty that I had no programs running while I was playing the game. My system satisfies the memory and other requirements too.
  • xlr8thegr8
    xlr8thegr8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ummm ... hi all :| i have this problem i can't dl the game :(( can some 1 help me ? ... when i try 2 update the game form that 1 mb thing ... it says " Disconected From Server " ... i click resum then again dc from server ... why ? o.O ;(
  • sailormoon
    sailormoon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Same for me, I joined today and managed to play for about 5 minutes before being disconnected then since then, just keeps saying log in timout is 40 seconds, then after about 20 seconds says unable to contact constantly all day, I see people online playing so I assume the servers are up :/

:update: I forgot to activate the game :blush: so far, it seems to work again yay!!
  • l3estl3reaker
    l3estl3reaker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    well i have the game but every time i log in im on my char list but 5 mins later or so it says disconected from server so i wondering how i activate the game or solve prob
  • crystalheart
    crystalheart Posts: 4
    edited September 2008
    seems all servers are off line here now ,
  • Isephirothi - Lost City
    Isephirothi - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yea, all servers are down right now, no idea why though, and no idea when it will be fixed.
This discussion has been closed.