Should same gender be able to carry same gender?

Options
2»

Comments

• Zeke_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Zeke_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Blazor this is a more seriously geared post, so I would appreciate your honest opinion over silly jokes.
    Wacky wrote:
    I I think the romance should be taken out of this game, and let characters carry whoever they want to carry without having to embrace.

I think to a extent you are correct, because in no way would the game be accepted if it allowed for a representation of Homosexual romance but then I am of the nature to say who gives a flying.
    I mean the facts do stand where the chances of it to be allowed are slim to none due to the out rage it would cause to some people but then again for what I see is that every one wants this to some extent.
    Personally i feel this is why there are high places to go hide and a accept or decline button, your choices would be there. Also why not allow females to carry males for S&Gs, while where on the topic of same genders carring each other why not who ever starts the embrace gets to carry (but then again it would have to be situation, females couldnt carry tiger forms if they are in fox form for the untamed :P)
  • icebreath
    icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well the question that is in here is the same as the title who feels that same genders should be able to carry each other and due all the associated actions (such as embrace) Give you two bits about it.

Please No disrespectful terms everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I feel that it should be allowed

I vote a Big NO!

As it is right now makes me wanna puke all over ... Yes its ok that a player can lift someone up if one of their legs was cut off ect..

But to lift up someone and to top that they also be kissing... :mad: This is a game for god sake!! Its not some dateing game or what ever ... !!!!

They can always change it so when life/carry someone they are on your Back and not infront of you!

Then i wouldnt mind it at all.

;)
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    icebreath wrote: »
    I vote a Big NO!

As it is right now makes me wanna puke all over ... Yes its ok that a player can lift someone up if one of their legs was cut off ect..

But to lift up someone and to top that they also be kissing... :mad: This is a game for god sake!! Its not some dateing game or what ever ... !!!!

They can always change it so when life/carry someone they are on your Back and not infront of you!

Then i wouldnt mind it at all.
    ;)

How old are you like 5?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    tinkus wrote: »
    I take it you're not from America, or you'd know how hard it is for **** and lesbians to get equal treatment.

Actually I am. And while they don't get equal treatment, it doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to. Especially in a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • icebreath
    icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    How old are you like 5?

No and this isnt going to be another flame war post!

I could say the same thing about all those FREAKS that wanna get married ect..

Its a Game not a place to date ect.

End of story!
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008
    Options
    icebreath wrote: »
    No and this isnt going to be another flame war post!

I could say the same thing about all those FREAKS that wanna get married ect..

Its a Game not a place to date ect.

End of story!

Again I find myself talking to someone who lacks the ability to judge between opinion and fact. What you said above is in FACT an OPINION. That does not hold credence to Human Rights or anything along that path. Which leads me to believe you have not graduated grade school or lack the ability to build on your own ignorance and expand on your own opinions to dwell in the reality we call facts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    if there was required certain amount of INT for posting in these forums...this game would be w/o girls... (if you wanna play on that card girl? not fun? didnt think so..). they get winded up when we have fun on the **** theme...just lol. i am open minded and i dont have anything vs **** but promoting them become a bit boring in a past few years. they are being pushed in every aspect of our lives..and thats the only thing that bothers me as a individual who is living in a healthy environment. and i say yes, why not, put such option in PW...at least ill pull out something good from it, ill try to have fun with it in a way i am used to. sorry if i offended you but you need to chill..
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008
    Options
    if there was required certain amount of INT for posting in these forums...this game would be w/o girls... (if you wanna play on that card girl? not fun? didnt think so..). they get winded up when we have fun on the **** theme...just lol. i am open minded and i dont have anything vs **** but promoting them become a bit boring in a past few years. they are being pushed in every aspect of our lives..and thats the only thing that bothers me as a individual who is living in a healthy environment. and i say yes, why not, put such option in PW...at least ill pull out something good from it, ill try to have fun with it in a way i am used to. sorry if i offended you but you need to chill..

I'm not even going to dignify that with an appropriate response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    I'm not even going to dignify that with an appropriate response.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-cat-thinks-you-are-stupid.jpg

;)
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Actually I am. And while they don't get equal treatment, it doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to. Especially in a game.

I absolutely agree, though I was alluding to the difficulties any group that isn't middle of the road, white Christian Republican face when trying to get equal rights. **** especially have had it tougher than a lot of groups, and that's just terrible.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I would like to remind everyone that this thread is about same-sex CARRYING of someone while flying or riding a mount. This topic is not about same-sex ingame marriage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gryphen
    gryphen Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Lesbianism ftw!

Edit: Sorry for that disrespectful post! It should have read...

HOT Lesbianism ftw!!!
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    if there was required certain amount of INT for posting in these forums...this game would be w/o girls...

unfortunately overly girly girls like that pink spammer sikozu tend to give the rest of us a bad rep.

every time some **** girly girl like that makes another post the perceived IQ of females all over the world gets reduced by another 1%.

@sikozu - stop posting please, do it for the girls.
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i love women...especially women who are playing games (i am not a weirdo)..but when i see a cocky one i am 100% sure that she doesnt have a good reason for it and thats what buggin meh
    meh likez gud gwls...
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Yami - Heavens Tear
    Yami - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    troll wrote: »
    unfortunately overly girly girls like that pink spammer sikozu tend to give the rest of us a bad rep.

every time some **** girly girl like that makes another post the perceived IQ of females all over the world gets reduced by another 1%.

@sikozu - stop posting please, do it for the girls.
    Sry but I have to lol at this =P.

And I vote Yes. No comments requierd.
    Yami - Cleric - Heaven's Tear
    Testament - Barbarian - Heaven's Tear
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Balzoor I highly suggest you stop posting right now, I could easily say the same thing about GUYS.

I'm finding what you say VERY sexist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.