Unequip bug

Options
vigor
vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Don't know if anyone else noticed but there's a strange bug where something from your inventory gets unequipped once in a while. At 1st I wasn't sure if it was a bug but it happened now over 10 times without me even touching my inventory. Will this get fixed?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lost City
Post edited by vigor on

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I can't say it's happened to me but it happened to my friend a little while ago.
    He was running around nekkid and I thought he was showing off or something.. until
    he said his armour just kept falling off.

but then again...I can't be too sure >___>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wacky - Heavens Tear
    Wacky - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Same thing happened to me once with my armor. In inventory it was showing equipped, but my character was in his shorts :p I had to unequip and equip it back.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If you're switching your camera angle by holding down right click, open up your inventory during the middle of it, then let go of the right click button, any item your mouse is over will automatically get right clicked / used even though the mouse cursor disappeared. Chances are you move the camera around by keeping the mouse in the middle of the screen, so just be glad you don't accidently start using up items in your inventory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    If you're switching your camera angle by holding down right click, open up your inventory during the middle of it, then let go of the right click button, any item your mouse is over will automatically get right clicked / used even though the mouse cursor disappeared. Chances are you move the camera around by keeping the mouse in the middle of the screen, so just be glad you don't accidently start using up items in your inventory.

Hmm yeah that might be it. Although this is still a bug in a way :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    never seen ths happen in my life on pw XD

Only times was when equip got destroyed, maybe thats the prob? Are you repairing ur equip?
  • ryne
    ryne Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yeah it's easy to forget to repair.... I learned that lesson the hard way.
    Average everyday sane psycho.
  • Wacky - Heavens Tear
    Wacky - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The one time this happened to me, my equipment was repaired :) I remember double checking that because I was trying to figure out why my character wasn't wearing armor when it was clearly equipped.