question: why would I buy Zen during open beta

kelstat
kelstat Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Just a question, I am not against the idea of the boutiqe or anything.

Im just curious, what Is my motivation to spend cash for ZEN if this is only a beta?
Post edited by kelstat on

Comments

• mack2000
    mack2000 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    maybe just to support the game? Dunno really im not spending anything yet im kind of in the same thought process
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm not sure about your motivation, but there will not be a server wipe at the end of the beta, so if you wish to carry on playing you will be able to keep the things you buy during the beta.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Belial is right. Char's where whiped after closed beta and admin's have written that there will be no more whipes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mack2000
    mack2000 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Maybe wishfull thinking but do we think prices will be changed when the game comes out of beta testing?
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Because there is no wipe, the game is pretty much "final" cept for some bugs.
  • l0ki
    l0ki Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    O.O don't buy zen..... It's fking expensive right now..

~Smart people wait ^^

Motivation? I don't see any motivations at all.. After Open beta it's still the same~
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    l0ki wrote: »

~Smart people wait ^^

Motivation? I don't see any motivations at all.. After Open beta it's still the same~

I dont think prices will be going down since they are selling those ultimate cards now
  • Epic - Lost City
    Epic - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I dont think prices will be going down since they are selling those ultimate cards now

They can still lower the prices...

IE: Giving you more zen for your money, yes the cards and increments will still be the same, but maybe if you bought 20$ worth you get 3k zen or something like that...
  • baalzor
    baalzor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    if they lower the prices of zen...i'd buy even more..but for 20$ you dont get that much...
    plus, most of the stuff in the boutique are so useless that it makes me cry.
    those guardian charms and spirit charms are useful...teleportation as well..
    rest is just FUNNEH!!1 I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER!
  • Sevendust - Lost City
    Sevendust - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Whoa Whoa? Hold the fluckin phone.. I though Beta was over?
    edited September 2008
    l0ki wrote: »

~Smart people wait ^^

I wouldn't mind the prices lowered but really now. 5000 zen for $50. That's 34 Euro. Not all that much *hugs her real life job for giving gud moniez*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2008
    Whoa Whoa? Hold the fluckin phone.. I though Beta was over?

Newsflash, time and time again, in banners, announcments and on the website itself it was written black and white "Open Beta starting sept 2nd." Open your eyes and start seeing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Titan - Heavens Tear
    Titan - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    im just waiting for prices to go down as well if they don't their company will lose alot of $$$ from us.