IWhen can I start playing

nijay
nijay Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I've downloaded the client.. yet I have no option to play? when and / or how do I get to play?
Post edited by nijay on

Comments

• troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    nijay wrote: »
    I've downloaded the client.. yet I have no option to play? when and / or how do I get to play?

next, try installing the client.
  • Renowhoyawad - Lost City
    Renowhoyawad - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    make sure you download the updated patch
    How to pronounce my name part by part: Reno-who-ya-wad
  • nijay
    edited September 2008
    I downloaded the direct client, when it was done it said, do u wish to extract files and I hit yes, or someting like that. and the files were extracted, but nothing came up on my desktop, nor is it in my programs folder. now what do I now?
  • troll
    edited September 2008
    I downloaded the direct client, when it was done it said, do u wish to extract files and I hit yes, or someting like that. and the files were extracted, but nothing came up on my desktop, nor is it in my programs folder. now what do I now?

try extracting again, except this time take notice of the path and don't just mash "YES" buttons.
  • nijay
    edited September 2008
    ok, I'm downloading the direct client again.. now as I type... when the extract comes up, I'll try to pay more attention.. hopefully u'll still be here to help me
  • troll
    edited September 2008
    ok, I'm downloading the direct client again.. now as I type... when the extract comes up, I'll try to pay more attention.. hopefully u'll still be here to help me

wait...you deleted the install file already?
  • Wacky - Heavens Tear
    Wacky - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Check your "downloads" folder in My Documents. The installation file might be there. GL :)
  • nijay
    edited September 2008
    yea, I deleted the first download.. figured its just best to start over.. I have 42 minutes left on the new one
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Okay, once it extracts, you'll have a new folder in the directory you specified. Open that and click on either setup or install (can't remember which). That is what installs the game.
  • uhh
    uhh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    bahahahahahahahahahahahaha ^_^;)