The Game Revolutionizing the Wii

Noob - Heavens Tear
Noob - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Off-Topic Discussion
If you're the sad owner of a Wii and are not-so-hyped-up about the Wii games sitting sadly on your dresser?

Well, you're in for a shocker.

Sometime in March 2009, a new Wii exclusive game will be released. "The Conduit".

Now, I wouldn't post this if I didn't have something to boast about. Simply put, The Conduit is a new sort of Wii game intended for the mature population, and it is a FPS game, which, if you've ever played Perfect Dark for the N64, you might find this game being a lot similar as far as weapons and bosses go.

In The Conduit, Nintendo will be breaking out of their shell. Now, with the released of Animal Crossing (which you probably haven't heard about.) Nintendo will release "WiiSpeak" which is like Microsoft's online voice chat for the XBox360.

Well, The Conduit will be taking advantage of this feature and provide users with the same experiences as Online Halo 3. This game will be published by 3rd Party company, so in other words no hassle over Wii friend codes. You can expect a more friendly interface such as Halo's live. There will be a Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and team Deathmatch mode, 16 players per match.

The Company that made the game (High Voltage Software) has built this game from the bottom up with Quantum3 Engine to make use of the Wii's graphics, to their full potential.

Well, all I have to say now, here's a link the IGN.com and The Conduit's video section.

Enjoy.

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248157/the-conduit/videos/raptorignne.html
Post edited by Noob - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If you're the sad owner of a Wii and are not-so-hyped-up about the Wii games sitting sadly on your dresser?

Well, you're in for a shocker.

Sometime in March 2009, a new Wii exclusive game will be released. "The Conduit".

Now, I wouldn't post this if I didn't have something to boast about. Simply put, The Conduit is a new sort of Wii game intended for the mature population, and it is a FPS game, which, if you've ever played Perfect Dark for the N64, you might find this game being a lot similar as far as weapons and bosses go.

In The Conduit, Nintendo will be breaking out of their shell. Now, with the released of Animal Crossing (which you probably haven't heard about.) Nintendo will release "WiiSpeak" which is like Microsoft's online voice chat for the XBox360.

Well, The Conduit will be taking advantage of this feature and provide users with the same experiences as Online Halo 3. This game will be published by 3rd Party company, so in other words no hassle over Wii friend codes. You can expect a more friendly interface such as Halo's live. There will be a Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and team Deathmatch mode, 16 players per match.

The Company that made the game (High Voltage Software) has built this game from the bottom up with Quantum3 Engine to make use of the Wii's graphics, to their full potential.

Well, all I have to say now, here's a link the IGN.com and The Conduit's video section.

Enjoy.

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248157/the-conduit/videos/raptorignne.html

i saw pics of that game, its about time they make a hardcore shoot-em up:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keako - Heavens Tear
    Keako - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    looks nice
    now i want a wii!!!
    :(:(:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hakuro
    hakuro Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm not much of a fan of shoot-em-ups and the like, but thanks for bringing it to my attention! In any case, I am stoked to hear about this "WiiSpeak"... I don't doubt that Nintendo will develop a reverse-compatibility patch along with it so it'll operate for games prior to WiiSpeak's release such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renowhoyawad - Lost City
    Renowhoyawad - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i think the Wii will become huge in the future
    How to pronounce my name part by part: Reno-who-ya-wad