New Venomancer Presets

Noob - Heavens Tear
Noob - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Well, you may have seen before Venomancers with altered character data that have a unique tail color.

I believe offering a few presets with this feature would be a GREAT idea for those not willing to break the rules, but have been longing for that special tail color.

Feedback would be great.
Post edited by Noob - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Raeli - Heavens Tear
    Raeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well, you may have seen before Venomancers with altered character data that have a unique tail color.

I believe offering a few presets with this feature would be a GREAT idea for those not willing to break the rules, but have been longing for that special tail color.

Feedback would be great.

I didn't think it was possible to change the tail/ear colors, since they're defined as a whole by the bodytype line in the userdata. Are you sure they simply weren't using a secondary tail model? There are two versions of the fox tail, after all.
  • sonata
    sonata Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I didn't think it was possible to change the tail/ear colors, since they're defined as a whole by the bodytype line in the userdata. Are you sure they simply weren't using a secondary tail model? There are two versions of the fox tail, after all.

No noobs, right. There is a way to change the fat fox tail to just about any color you want. I like this idea, or at least a way to change the color of the tail without illegalling changing anything. Unfortunately I think this idea has already been suggested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City PVP: SonataStar - Venomancer 1x