The Auction House

Options
xblazer
xblazer Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Hey, I heard that the auction house is used to sell zen for coins...? If so where is it, and how does it work? o.O. And btw what're the normal gold-coin conversion rates?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If you talk to the auctioneer you will see three choices. The top choice is the normal auction house. The other two choices are Zen related. One is where you trade Zen for in-game coin, the other is directions about how the Zen trading works. When you go to the Zen trade screen you will see what Zen is trading for. The top part is what people are offering to sell Zen for. The big number is the amount they are offering to sell 1 Zen for. The smaller number to the right of it is how many Zen they are willing to sell at that price. On the bottom you will see what people are offering for Zen. The big number is what they are willing to pay for 1 Zen. The smaller number to the right of it is the number they are willing to buy at that price.

As for what Zen sells for, that varies, but it is around 100,000 in-game coins for each Zen. I have seen it go for less than that (I did see 4 Zen up for sale for 95,000 each and no one grabbed them for a little while, but they were gone by the next day).
  • victo1
    victo1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    after this new patch.. Auction house zen.. can't be bought. Each time you try, game will crash on you
  • u3e
    u3e Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    yeah ......
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It crashed on me the first time I tried after the patch, but worked after that. I did wait a few hours before trying again though so I am not sure if that made the difference.