Forgotten is Recruiting. PVE; Heaven's Tear

Options
tyc
tyc Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
Hello All. My name is Clerico, and you guessed it...I am a Cleric. Just started a new Faction, with the name Forgotten. Brand new looking to grow and expand. I believe in a Faction that is run by the members, not a dictatorship. Thus, Faction decisions are made as one.

Leader: Clerico
Director: Rosaile

-Faction Level: Currently one. We are more interested in active, quality members than numbers, but we are currently working as a guild to save up for level two.
-Forum: Yes, we now have a forum just for clan members. Great place to get to know one another, ask any question you may need, find out when next event is, and just about anything else.
-Voice Chat: Yes, we use GSC in our own private voice chat channel. Someone is usually always in there. Information about GSC and how to use it is, of course, located on the Faction Forums.
-Current members are active; we only want active member.
-Very friendly; we only want friend members.
-We are helpful; we want helpful members.
-We plan to do many things as a faction; we all want faction events, right?
-Faction website/forum in the making.
-Be part of history...Join this upcoming faction.
-Be part of what we do, don't just be another member in some faction who don't even talk.
-Talk! We like talking...questing together...fb runs....boss battles...territory wars...and much more!
-If you have an idea for an event, heck...we will do it.

So do not hesitate. Contact 'Clerico' in game if you are interested in joining. I'm not online? Well post here and I will see it very soon!
Or apply directly on our forums http://clanforgotten.freeforums.org

Awesome, can't wait to see you in game!
Post edited by tyc on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hi Clerico! You seem to have a nice Faction! Glad to see another positive guild on Heaven's Tear! (Do we have any negative ones on Heaven's Tear yet? ^_^" ) I am sure that your Faction won't ever be "Forgotten".

Hope that all of us can play together on Perfect World to make it an enjoyable experience!
  • ganshin
    ganshin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hey Clerico! I was just going to put this up because i dont want to try to add you then come back here if it doesnt work...I'd like to join! I'll keep trying in game and when i get a hold of you ill probably come back and delete this message. Hope I can be a part of Forgotten!:)
    "Tell me something I dont know."
    "...without mucus your stomach would digest itself."
    b:embarrass
  • darkassasin
    darkassasin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sup clerico, good luck with ur guild :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XdxDb:victoryb:cuteb:laughb:angry
  • tyc
    edited September 2008
    Options
    June: Your pretty well right. Haven't really seen anything negative on this server yet, haha. But it's still the first week of OB. The bad one's will come...but will go soon after.

ganshin: Hey, I am sorry I have been gone the past few hours, but I am getting back online right now so you can message me in game and we can get you in!

darkassassin:Hey BestWiz, nothing personal or no bad feelings I hope. Just I didn't feel well attuned to ViTaLiTy for some reason. Not to mention my girlfriend want me and her to have our own guild like we used to have in World of Warcraft. Maybe we could even look into an alliance? Hehe
  • darkassasin
    darkassasin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    tyc wrote: »

darkassassin:Hey BestWiz, nothing personal or no bad feelings I hope. Just I didn't feel well attuned to ViTaLiTy for some reason. Not to mention my girlfriend want me and her to have our own guild like we used to have in World of Warcraft. Maybe we could even look into an alliance? Hehe

No its all kool :), lol yea we cud be allies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XdxDb:victoryb:cuteb:laughb:angry
  • tyc
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hehe, alright awesome. Once I get things going a little better in Forgotten, I will get in touch with you about that.
  • tyc
    edited September 2008
    Options
    We are working on our level 2 guild, and we still have spots open in the guild right now! PM me on here, post here, or message me in game for an invite.
  • cloud12
    cloud12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hello i would like to join up as well. My in game name is Darios
  • tyc
    edited September 2008
    Options
    New Information Added. Cloud12/Darios...welcome to Forgotten.
  • tyc
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Daily Bumps Allowed?
  • Clerico - Heavens Tear
    Clerico - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Still Have A Few Spots Open In The Guild.
  • Samiup - Heavens Tear
    Samiup - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sounds good, i would like to join :)
    My in game is : samiup
    contact info :
    GS: samiup /\ IGN: samiup /\ PWI : samiup
  • Clerico - Heavens Tear
    Clerico - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well I got on just to add you, but you are no longer online. =[
    I gotta do a few things [since I do have a life =p] but I will be on tonight and will add you. Promise!
  • Samiup - Heavens Tear
    Samiup - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well I got on just to add you, but you are no longer online. =[
    I gotta do a few things [since I do have a life =p] but I will be on tonight and will add you. Promise!

ok then, thats good thanks.
    i also registered at the forum http://clanforgotten.freeforums.org but didn't get a confirmation yet.
    anyways, see you tonight...
    contact info :
    GS: samiup /\ IGN: samiup /\ PWI : samiup