edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Dragon ball synthesis
2star=1star
Post edited by rwerew on

Comments

• Devast - Heavens Tear
    Devast - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Honestly. You don't want to know. I don't want to know either.
  • rwerew
    rwerew Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Dragon ball synthesis
    2star=1star
  • witcher
    witcher Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    rwerew wrote: »
    Dragon ball synthesis

2star=1star

Repeating the same thing wont get this answered any faster :p
    Lead me not into temptation... I can find that myself
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    In excess of several thousand dollars.

Not joking either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skar
    skar Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    puppetsoul wrote: »
    In excess of several thousand dollars.

Not joking either.

Each level 12 Dragon Ball would need 4,645 level 1 DB's to make, and your looking at 51,095 to make a full +12 set including accessories, armors and weapon. I don't know what the DB's cost as I'm not in game and haven't memorized all the prices yet.

Of course your +12 set is not complete without the soul stones of your choice fused to it. Assuming you don't have to add the sockets yourself each level 12 stone is gonna take 7,776,000 Level 1 Stones to make costing you about 4,121,280,000 Gold per stone, multiply that by 34 possible sockets between armors and weapons and you have a very big number.

Hope this helps, or at least makes you crawl into the corner in a fetal position crying like a baby.

Skar

EDIT: at current gold costs as a buyer on PW-MY it would cost $4121.28 per level 12 stone. The Golden eggs were 1 gold each in PW-MY and you'd have to spend about $15,236.52 on Cubi to buy enough eggs for the DB's for making the level 12 DB.

I also realized that this is for JUST the level 12 DB and not the level 1-11 that you'd also need to make it safely to the level to use it. So the real number to do this safe would be 10,143 BD's at $3,024.65 per piece of equipment or a grand total of $36,295.72 for a full +12 set. This is based off the Offgamers site info on current gold and cubi prices.

Grand total Price for full +12 with grade 12 stones in all sockets = $176,419.24
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xansteel
    xansteel Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Holy ****. Thats alot of dough. Though this company might love you for it lol. THough I wonder if you could talk this company in to making it for you if you give them the cash for it lol.

Xan Steel
  • skar
    skar Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    xansteel wrote: »
    Holy ****. Thats alot of dough. Though this company might love you for it lol. THough I wonder if you could talk this company in to making it for you if you give them the cash for it lol.

Xan Steel

Slow down partner, thats the price it would cost based off PW-MY prices, multiply that by 4 to get the PWI cost of things. :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]