im a level 13 blademaster. can i get a pet?

samiup
samiup Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Blademaster
if so what kind of pet? and how and where?
this pet thing is very confusing:confused:
also can i have a fighting pet?

thanks;)
Post edited by samiup on

Comments

• corupt
    corupt Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Im also wondering this same thing, and I have only found a per trainer in the city of the animal people. but there is nothing anywhere telling you how to obtain a pet, or atleast I have no seen it
  • monarch
    monarch Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    As far as I can tell, only Veno's can train and raise pets. You can buy one from the CS or a veno, but I do not know if it will be a fighting pet or not.
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Only Venomancers can have pets that actually do something. Other classes can have pets that are there for looks only, but they must be caught and converted by Venomancers first, and are usually very expensive.
  • albiress
    albiress Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    My cousin is a venomancer and she explained the system to me, venomancers capture monsters and once captured, the monster reverts to an egg, this egg is what venomancers can sell to other people who can use them as pets, to obtain a pet from the egg, take it to a pet trainer and ask for egg hatching they'll hatch it, and voila, there is your new pet!
  • Xfamous - Lost City
    Xfamous - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Thats great and all, but does the pet just follow you around? or can it do back flips to keep me entertained?
  • Tinkus - Heavens Tear
    Tinkus - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    albiress wrote: »
    My cousin is a venomancer and she explained the system to me, venomancers capture monsters and once captured, the monster reverts to an egg, this egg is what venomancers can sell to other people who can use them as pets, to obtain a pet from the egg, take it to a pet trainer and ask for egg hatching they'll hatch it, and voila, there is your new pet!

No, it's not that's simple. There are only certain in-game pets non-Venomancers can use. These pets are only for looks and do not attack. So only Venomancers can have Golems as pets, but anyone can have, say, a bunny. Assuming you can find one for purchase.
  • samiup
    samiup Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    today ive leveled up to 18
    but i don't think a non fighting pet is for me, i spend most of the time hitting monsters so i don't really see the use of a pet...:(
    so im not even gonna bother looking around how to get one...
  • makihime
    makihime Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    So.. Are the non-veno pets from the Zoologist? i.E. Baby snow hare.. the venos need to manufacture it using baby snow hare eggs and other ingredients?
  • Namika - Heavens Tear
    Namika - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    There are baby pets that ONLY Veno can manifacture you have to see the zoologist in Archosaur to craft those, we need specific eggs to get one of those exemple the bunny to craft the universal one we need to capture like 5 eggs ( ok this is from memory so not sure how many eggs ) and it cost money like maybe 100k to craft the pet also. Now here the thing those special pet dont fight also, there only there to look cute.

So no class can get fighting pets, only Venomancers. So if you arent a veno and want a cute pet that only follows you around get ready to pay alot of money for one. Unless you have a nice Veno friend that ready to spend alot of time collecting the eggs for you and craft one.

Here a post ont he Veno site explaining what eggs you need to make those baby pets http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=13951
    IGN: Namika
    Lvl: 31
    Class: Venomancer
    Server: Heaven's Tear (PVE)
    Guild: Dragons
  • Kiira - Heavens Tear
    Kiira - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol, these non-attacking pets are just like the minipets from Guild Wars. A lot of people tend to just flaunt them as to show how much money they can blow. From what I've seen of this game, it looks like there's a lot more important stuff here that's more deserving of one's money. And let me say, it's a real shock seeing the price on some of the stuff here when you're used to max weapons costing only 5k in gold. (Talking from the perspective of a Guild Wars player here.)
  • tenketsu
    tenketsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    There are baby pets that ONLY Veno can manifacture you have to see the zoologist in Archosaur to craft those, we need specific eggs to get one of those exemple the bunny to craft the universal one we need to capture like 5 eggs ( ok this is from memory so not sure how many eggs ) and it cost money like maybe 100k to craft the pet also. Now here the thing those special pet dont fight also, there only there to look cute.

So no class can get fighting pets, only Venomancers. So if you arent a veno and want a cute pet that only follows you around get ready to pay alot of money for one. Unless you have a nice Veno friend that ready to spend alot of time collecting the eggs for you and craft one.

Here a post ont he Veno site explaining what eggs you need to make those baby pets http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=13951

Anyone can manufacture these noncombat pets, but venos are the only ones that can get the eggs that are needed, I know since I just made a babe snow hare my self (I bought the eggs ofc). And yes a baby snow hare takes 5 snow hare eggs and 100k
  • white0rchid
    white0rchid Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    How do i get at least a fairy. I see new characters with little pink fairies and im a level 6 and some people are level 3 or 4. so how do i get one?
  • Skaldiee - Heavens Tear
    Skaldiee - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Go to NPC called "Watcher of the Earth" and talk to him about quest. In reward he will give You a fairie (actually it is called Genie). This is something like pet, You can raise it using your spirit points pool, or youe experience points (it is good for lowering your lvl e.g. You have 97% of level but you wont more Spirit than you have before leveling up so u take your genie and infuse him with exp You loose some exp and your genie makes a level, you can repeat it until your exp is 0% to next level and your genie is same level as yours). Also genie skills are using Genie's stamina to replenish stamina decompose equipment (you will need the Manufacturing skill of right level to do that) and with Chi stones you'll get by this way you "feed" your genie. Genies have also something called Affinity to one (or more) of existing elements (Fire, water, earth, air, metal, wood). All genie skills require some points of affinity to a certain element (one or more), You genie get one affinity point every 5 experience levels so be careful when giving this affinity points and give only as any as skills you want to get requires (the most useful for me seems to be Tree of Protection).
  • Voltaire - Raging Tide
    Voltaire - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I have a question relating to this. If you are a non-veno, can you get pets that collect things for you? Like when you kill a monster or something, it goes and picks stuff up for you. I seem to remember something like that, but I'm a newb at pets and such. Any help?
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    NECRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*beats the thread dead again* NO MORE POSTING IN A DEAD THREAD!!! (Thread that hasn't had a reply in over 30 days = dead thread)
  • zactruman
    zactruman Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    how do u manufacture weapons i dont get it some one please help me its really hard for me
  • madcraze
    madcraze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Now the manifactiruing cost 200k
  • budi66
    budi66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The forth necro b:chuckle
  • DarkEMystic - Heavens Tear
    DarkEMystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No, it's not that's simple. There are only certain in-game pets non-Venomancers can use. These pets are only for looks and do not attack. So only Venomancers can have Golems as pets, but anyone can have, say, a bunny. Assuming you can find one for purchase.
    To get a pet thats just for look team a kitty or another animal like that that doesnt attack and u can use it with other classes as well
  • MrSnipe - Raging Tide
    MrSnipe - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    5 necros in 1 thread ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

a sniping CAT! b:shocked
    Run for your lives!
  • handoko1991
    handoko1991 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    goto http://fw.perfectworld.com/redeem
    login and then enter this code J7Z4SZ3
    and you will get a pet
  • budi66
    budi66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    goto http://fw.perfectworld.com/redeem
    login and then enter this code J7Z4SZ3
    and you will get a pet

This is the 6th ._.
    And this is not fw...
  • crusader1016
    crusader1016 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    hahahaha :D
    Rainbow in the dark /,,/b:irritated
  • golmance
    golmance Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    give me pet
  • cedricperez
    cedricperez Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    What if you have a Venomancer in your account? Can you send your other characters pet eggs from your veno? It was said several times that pets for other classes are just for looks, does that mean that you don't need to feed those non-fighting pets?
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This thread is bordering on epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    tinkus wrote: »
    Only Venomancers can have pets that actually do something. Other classes can have pets that are there for looks only, but they must be caught and converted by Venomancers first, and are usually very expensive.

if you wualify 100k as expensive yes they are expensive
  • shinatoi
    shinatoi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    tinkus wrote: »

My friend has fighting pet and hes anot a veno
  • MrCherry - Raging Tide
    MrCherry - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    lol no they don't, Might be a mystic with SUMMONS...

Can a mod close this thread already? o.O It should have been done with the first Necro.

An yes, technical Necro post is Necro.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    close dis ****
This discussion has been closed.