The "Expand ur storage without any use of gold" Guide

pabling
pabling Posts: 69 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Not sure if this can count as an official guide, but it's not actually just a quest post either. So I'm posting it as a guide Smile

This seems to be asked a lot in game, so I thought I would post here about it.

This is the banker's quest to expand your bank space and your inventory space.

Each time you expand your bank space it gains 8 extra slots.

The banker will ask for either materials or a bank enlargement stone. The stone comes from the Item Shop or you can buy it from other players.

Bank Enlargement Stone

Or, you can get him 5 of each type of certain materials for the first expansion:

Materials to get -- 5 of each:
Soft Fur
Phantom Flesh
Evildoer's Mask
Elemental Powder (don't confuse this with Elemental Dust)
Antennae
Ivory Horn

Or give him an 1 Enlargement Stone

The second time you do his quest, he'll ask for 10 of each type of material.

Materials to get-- 10 of each:
Phantom Claws
Leather Bag
Elemental Fragments
Blunt Claws
Glade Dew
Honeydew (don't confuse this with the Nectar you can harvest)

Or give him an 1 Enlargement Stone

After doing the quest with the materials, he'll only request an Enlargement Stone from you.

The items for he requests are drops from monsters all around. So, if you get any of these in your adventures, save them if you plan on expanding your bank space. And trust me, it comes in handy lol.

Also, he has a quest that you can expand your inventory space as well. I've never done this quest as I'm usually going back and forth to town to turn in quests and haven't seen the need to expand my inventory.

But, he'll ask for 1 Inventory Enlargement Stone which is also available from the Item Shop or from other players. It looks like this:

Inventory Enlargement Stone

Credits...Dasha
Post edited by pabling on

Comments

• Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You cannot expand your inventory without the use of gold, because somewhere someone pays actual cash for the inventory enlargment stone. If there was no cash shop selling the invo stone no one could enlarge their invo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • samiup
    samiup Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    yes thats correct, but those items are really a lot to find and to keep track of, but its the only way to expand the safe without using gold.
    and i think it fair enough, u just put that quest on a side and as soon as the items are collected you give the banker a visit ;)