elves are humans?

cerberus
cerberus Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Well i mean any human can just stick on wings to their head or even stick fox ears and a tail lol don't you think they could have added a little more creativeness :cool:
Post edited by cerberus on

Comments

• scantraxx
    scantraxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i think its fine like how it is . mayb they can change the babarian class cuz you cant modify anything on them except their eye colour
    No one can compete with the boys from the hood
    Bringing you the finest of the Scantraxx Rootz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1st char IGN : Infectious
    Class : Venomancer

2nd char IGN : Scantraxx
    Class : Babarian

Server : Heavens tear
  • Adolamin - Heavens Tear
    Adolamin - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Seem fine to me, although admittedly the kind of wings they have as ears do suck XD They should have the real elf ears :P Theres not really much else they could like like, I mean all of the characters in the game are the same sort of shape, even the barbarians have a human shaped body apart from the face and the size...
  • Twilyte - Heavens Tear
    Twilyte - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Seem fine to me, although admittedly the kind of wings they have as ears do suck XD They should have the real elf ears :P Theres not really much else they could like like, I mean all of the characters in the game are the same sort of shape, even the barbarians have a human shaped body apart from the face and the size...

I don't know why, but that part made me chuckle. So, tell me, what do REAL elf ears look like...lol.

I personally have never seen a real elf.

(btw, there is an ear style in the character creation that looks very pointed...could be elf...maybe Vulcan...Yoda-ish perhaps...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cerberus
    cerberus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ya the barbs need some work to i dunno how a green lion can turn into a white tiger but anyways ya all of them have the same human shape with veno being a lil shorter lol
  • Tinkus - Heavens Tear
    Tinkus - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I don't think it works the same way as the idea of shapeshifting in the west. More like a spirit animal form than a werecreature, I think.
  • Paulytnz - Heavens Tear
    Paulytnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Only thing that bugs me about the "Winged Elf" class is that your wings disappear when not in flight. I could be wrong as I only played my Elf char about 30 mins but this seemed to be the case. Or was I just too tired to see otherwise.......*shrugs*.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Only thing that bugs me about the "Winged Elf" class is that your wings disappear when not in flight. I could be wrong as I only played my Elf char about 30 mins but this seemed to be the case. Or was I just too tired to see otherwise.......*shrugs*.

They really are hidden when you aren't flying. Would be nifty to have them show all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ziegfried
    ziegfried Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You know the characters may all be humanoid, but it has the most explicit character creation process that I have see in a while. Can be gorgeous or downright grotesque.