Why there is no miji (exp scroll) in the cash shop?

anima
anima Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Hi, I am back to the forum ^^.

As my question above, where is it? If anyone see it, please show me, cause I can't find it...
As a silver HP charm for 2.5 gold, I want my HP charm will be more effective with a exp scroll.
Dang it, how can I get to 60 within a week now ><?
Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by anima on

Comments

• anima
    edited September 2008
    Since the GMs totally ignore me, this is my my bump.
    I spent money on HP and MP charms, and I really want those charm worth its real value with Miji (exp scroll).
    So please answer me the reason why u guys don't want to sell. I know u guys kinda greedy for now, that is ok ^^. BUT AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING.
    And one more thing about the HERB SHOP, where is it? I want to make some useful herb, and don't have time to dig...
    Answer me, at least PM me ><.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    anima wrote: »
    I spent money on HP and MP charms, and I really want those charm worth its real value with Miji (exp scroll).
    So please answer me the reason why u guys don't want to sell. I know u guys kinda greedy for now, that is ok ^^. BUT AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING.
    And one more thing about the HERB SHOP, where is it? I want to make some useful herb, and don't have time to dig...

I think you haven't yet realized that there are more important things in life then this game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think you haven't yet realized that there are more important things in life then this game?

I think the most important thing in life is to have fun. As long as I can have fun, it probably worth the money. Why do people always want more money? Isnt the whole point to make their lives better and enjoyable?

Unless you like suffering.. Thats you.
  • tigo
    tigo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    anima wrote: »

Anime there is no hp scrolls in the item shop..i wish there was. ANd Lazor says hello to u:D
  • anima
    edited September 2008
    That is HP and MP charm though... I like to play MMORPG after working, its my choice ^^. And my life has been so good, thx for wondering about it ^^.
    I don't have time like most of you guys, and still want level fast. Miji is the best choice for me.. but too bad ><.
    Oh, say hello to her for me ^^. Wish you guys good luck .
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elis - Lost City
    Elis - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have also been a wonderin' about where the miji's are. D: i now want cheese cake..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ambie is back baby!
    Faction UnLimited (Faction sounds..Kinda pervy ;D)
  • colosis
    colosis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    if u've played beta phases before, u'd realise sometimes they dont have everything added. things are subject to change alot during open beta's, which is why there is current discussion on cash shop prices. once the game is released fully, chances are everything will be added to cash shop and prices adjusted to keep everyone happy. however im basing this off other mmorpg's and common sense so i could be wrong.

just be patient is what im trying to say.
  • rwerew
    rwerew Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    miji and some stones private server only
  • anima
    edited September 2008
    rwerew wrote: »
    miji and some stones private server only

Do you mean they are only available at private server ^^? Nonsense, ever played other servers yet? They have the miji since start.
    I am pretty busy for now, while my guild mate grind hard... I really want to catch up with them for quest and bosses, but I can't now.
    About releasing the miji, I think they will, but when? I want to know when? Or grinding from 5x to 6x, and later 7x to 8x is a nightmare already, cause 1hr with miji is only 8-9%... Not to mention 8x to 9x, will it takes a year ^^?
    I really want an official answer to this problem. U GMs have been very nice in CB, and try to avoid any hot question... I just wanna know when is the releasing for the Miji and Herb shop?
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boniu - Lost City
    Boniu - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    don't think it's available yet...maybe in the next month or so, who knows.
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Speaking of the cash shop, the female clothes could do with a bit of help. The ones we have on offer are just plain awful. Not going to spend any money on that garbage.

I want my evening gown.