Hypothetical BM Build - Comments Needed

Options
onycho14
onycho14 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Blademaster
Okay, I've got a friend playing PW who is used to playing a Zerker on Rising Force Online.

He wants to make a DD/Crit Blademaster primarily used for 1v1 and ganking. Now when I say ganking I don't mean running around and killing random people. It's the play style...you 100% prefer to have the jump than to get jumped. Always being watchful. Just a specific play style.

Now my recommendation for him was this type of build and this is what I want comments on:

Dual wield - Blade/Spear

? - Is dual sword or single better?

Stats: My recommendation was enough str to wield spear, enough dex to wear light armor, the rest will be 2 vit, 3 dex.

This will be a light armor wearing damage build. It's is NOT designed to tank.

As far as stats on weapons, I would recommend that accessories he chooses mdef to minimise the damage he takes from mage classes. Armor...I'm leaning to crit % and vit/hp if he can find it.

More evasion is really useless at higher levels. He has more than enough dex to hit anything moving.

What do you guys think? Would it play as planned? And please, don't try to say what something else is so much better (high HP tank or anything like that). I'm trying to help him design the class to play the way he likes to play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Onychomys - Level 3x Metal Mage
Post edited by onycho14 on

Comments

• Xfamous - Lost City
    Xfamous - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    So far, it sounds good. But what it sounds like is ur taking a fist/claw BM build and using it on a blade BM. Will it work out? only god knows, but tell me how it goes.

P.S. I over heard some kids talking about a 4th race in later patches in which it has an assassin(which is the class ur friend probably wants) and some other class. *This is just here-say so dont take my word on it.
  • kuukai
    kuukai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i want that class >_<;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]