About Bank Size Increase

Options
Sanguinanti - Heavens Tear
Sanguinanti - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
So I understand there is 2 bank quests to increase it right? In ADDITION to those, how many cash shop items can you use, what is the maximum increase?

I completed the first quest, and thinking of getting some cash shop items, but don't wanna get too many, so that I can still complete my 2nd bank quest later.

And a 2nd question, where the hell's the Dragon Quest npc 0.o
Post edited by Sanguinanti - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tinkus - Heavens Tear
    Tinkus - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Unless this changed from CB, you have to complete the bank quests before you apply the Cash Shop items, as the stones overwrote the quests.

The Dragon Quest NPCs are in your starting area near your town.
  • Twilyte - Heavens Tear
    Twilyte - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Tinkus is correct. Make sure you do both the optional bank quests BEFORE applying bank stones. Once you use a cash shop bank item to expand your bank size, you can no longer get the quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vngel
    vngel Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Tinkus is correct. Make sure you do both the optional bank quests BEFORE applying bank stones. Once you use a cash shop bank item to expand your bank size, you can no longer get the quests.

Yep, made this mistake myself. I had sold enough hay to buy a cage someone was selling in game, so I did so with the intention of using both hay and cage. However, after using the cage it didn't allow me to use hay, and instead gave me the fruit quest. I think this is a game flaw personally, as using a cash shop item shouldn't supersede free quest options, but should only be additional to them.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    And a 2nd question, where the hell's the Dragon Quest npc 0.o

Noobville. Run all the way back to where you started, the dragon quest starters are right there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katryn - Heavens Tear
    Katryn - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ...what is the maximum increase?

In PW MY, the max was 80 slots (10 lines of 8 slots.. that's 8 total upgrades.. 6 stones if you use the two free quests). I'm figureing here would be the same.