Please Help A Lost Newcomer.

phantom39
phantom39 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I know this may sound pathetic, but after creating my account and installing the software, I cannot find how to create my character or start playing the game. My account is logged in, but for the life of me I cannot find where to click to start creating my character and start playing the game. If you would please take your time to help this pathetic and lost newcomer, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Post edited by phantom39 on

Comments

• kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Since it has been 30 minutes since you posted this, I am wondering if you need help with this still, reply back and I will setup a walkthrew for you if you need help still. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monarch
    monarch Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    When you bring up the program there is a start button in the middle left section of the program. Click start, it will bring up a login screen. Enter your login information. From there on the right hand side there is a CREATE button.
  • phantom39
    edited September 2008
    Thanks for the offer kinetikop. Monarch, I know this may sound sad, but I don't know how to start the program. I've tried to run it, but it says something about extracting it first. Perhaps this is more of a technical problem? Anyways, thanks for the help. I've you've got anything more to add, it will be greatly appreciated.
  • phantom39
    edited September 2008
    Well, I've got it figured out. Apparently I hadn't actually installed it although I thought I had >_>. Thanks for the help. Cya.