Refil Wings

Options
sgtstrif
sgtstrif Posts: 18 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I know this has been answered before but I just cant seem to find the thread. Could someone tell me what guy I talk to, to get my wings extra speed refilled?
Post edited by sgtstrif on

Comments

• peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    you use the stones gained by decomposing items Yuiyan stone i think they are called in this version PW-MY called them fuel crystals, as far as I know you cannot buy them directly from any NPC
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • articblue
    articblue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    wow nice list there mate.

just a few i did know about thanks.
    Class: Vampire or Priest / Gender:
    ╔════════════════════════╗ ████████▓▒░
    ░▒▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▒░ ████████▓▒░
    ░▒▓████ Zerity ████▓▒░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
    ░▒▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▒░ ████████▓▒░
    ╚════════════════════════╝ ████████▓▒░
  • sgtstrif
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I know what to use.... I asked WHO do i talk to?
  • peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sgtstrif wrote: »
    I know what to use.... I asked WHO do i talk to?

No NPC sells the stones directly, you speak to a Blacksmith to break down weapons, a tailor to break down Armor, or a craftsman to break down rings, necklaces, belts.

If you pick it up hunting and it is of no use to you, break it down or sell it.
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • sgtstrif
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ...omh, lol. Sorry guys, you just dont get what im after. WHO do I talk to, to REFIL my wings.

Not what do I use, or who do I get Yiyuan Stones from. But who refils my wings for me. Or are you trying to get to the point that I just right click on the Yiyuan/Lai./Ssuh. stones. Im a lvl 3 Apotho I know what those stones are, just let me know who I talk to, to get my wings refilled. Sorry, I'm not mad at you guys, just want the answer to my question.
  • sgtstrif
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Alright I finally found my own answer. To refil the extra speed in a flyer (i.e. wings, mount, etc..) drag the stones (ones I mentioned above) onto the flyer in your invetory and it will refil it. I thought you had to talk to someone to do it but aparently you can do it yourself :D

Thank you all for your responses. I hope this answers anyone elses questions.