Sinful is Level 2!

Options
buny
buny Posts: 32 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
For all the people that have been waiting. We are officially level 2. So message Jaded, IceAngel, Cat, Turalyin or MysticEve for an invite.

Thanks to all those who donated!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sinful Leader
Post edited by buny on

Comments

• catica
    catica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If you dont already know about SInful and how its the best guild on the server ;) You can check out our guild thread at:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=39931
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • purfectleo
    purfectleo Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hello there Game name is Jeanna (I am Male its my duaghters name) and me and a few of my friends would like to join your faction after doing some research we feel you guys and gals to be the most like us and would like to contact you if pos about joining we are in no faction at this time

Please add to your freinds list if you like ....
  • catica
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hello Jeanna! I look forward to seeing you and your friends in the guild :D

I wanted to add on here too I been setting up my shop a lot lately and always forget to put up my away message. So If I dont answer you or I dont accept a friend request, I promise Im not being mean and evil Or ignoring you Im just not there lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • purfectleo
    purfectleo Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hey again was wondering when was the best time to try and reach some one if not me one of the others will have the info you need and stuff ...Also which city would be best to look for some one ....
  • catica
    edited September 2008
    Options
    My hours are very random unfortnately, the best thing to do if give me a time you know you will be on and I will make myself be on too!

Also let me give you a list of some of the other Marshals and Executors you can try to reach any of the following:

Jaded
    IceAngel
    Turalyin
    MysticEve
    Vertigo
    foxywomen
    Bekka
    Elysoun
    SuicideGirl
    Wren

Any of those people can also let you in the guild. Hopefully we get with you soon!

Oh yeah I live in EST if you give me a time :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]