Google Checkout

kyri
kyri Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Will it ever start working... server maintenance has been going on for a week now =*(

i wont use the other 2 so :P
Post edited by kyri on

Comments

• ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    They're working with Google to resolve the issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited September 2008
    What are you speaking about?
    Any one has any idea about when we will get a new forum?
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    nounours wrote: »
    What are you speaking about?
    Any one has any idea about when we will get a new forum?

That's completely off the topic. We're talking about Google Checkout, one of the payment options for purchasing ZEN (like PayPal, PayByCash, etc.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    why dont we have a direct credit card purchase option?
    i don't trust paypal or anyone out there. simply put... if i have some issues with payment one party will blame the other and make excuses.

so where's the pay with your credit card directly to pwi option?!
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • nounours
    edited September 2008
    severan wrote: »
    Same question, it was to hard to get cubis in pw.my.
    I dont use paypal and wont. So pls give us a direct credit card option!
  • thatsme
    thatsme Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Direct cc option would be nice, although until they lower item mall prices it's kinda a moot point for me.
  • nounours
    edited September 2008
    severan wrote: »
    Same question, it was to hard to get cubis in pw.my.
    I dont use paypal and wont. So pls give us a direct credit card option!
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ryuuzaki wrote: »
    That's completely off the topic. We're talking about Google Checkout, one of the payment options for purchasing ZEN (like PayPal, PayByCash, etc.)

That's rude. I don't know why you can't at least say that they are coming or something. It looks like the GMs aren't even bothering to give us their promises any more.

As for the topic, I agree that a direct credit card option should be available. If there are problems with cross-country transactions, then you could at least provide it for the USA. Honestly, I don't like using payment services.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mia0
    mia0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ragingwind wrote: »
    That's rude. I don't know why you can't at least say that they are coming or something. It looks like the GMs aren't even bothering to give us their promises any more.

The moderators are here to ensure topics stay on track - what was asked was completely unrelated and as such should have been asked in another thread. It is impolite to try and distract from the original poster's query, it is not rude for the moderator to politely request for the thread to stay on topic.
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    mia0 wrote: »
    The moderators are here to ensure topics stay on track - what was asked was completely unrelated and as such should have been asked in another thread. It is impolite to try and distract from the original poster's query, it is not rude for the moderator to politely request for the thread to stay on topic.

...by ignoring the question completely? When PWI was starting, they would have never handled the situation like that. They were always very polite, helpful, and friendly. Now that they're having problems, where did that go?

Anyway, this is totally off topic, so I'm done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sebbeimback
    sebbeimback Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    :DHey Guys plzz help me to that game here i'm really bad to perfectworld:D