I Need Help with file... Elements.data... and ... tasks.data... plx help me

translator
translator Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
my english is bad... but... i need help with this... i can't isntall the game,Riuzaky plx help :D
Post edited by translator on

Comments

• alaskastreet
    alaskastreet Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm having trouble downloading these files, too. When I try to start the game, it says I need to update. I slick for it to update and after about....3 minutes, it tells me 'file download appear error' and asks me to download it again.

The game was playing fine yesterday, by the way, and I haven't changed anything since.
  • p0rt1r
    p0rt1r Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    delete or rename the file that it messes up on and retry the update.
    i think the devs need to get their **** togeather on this one...
  • uhe
    uhe Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm having trouble downloading these files, too. When I try to start the game, it says I need to update. I slick for it to update and after about....3 minutes, it tells me 'file download appear error' and asks me to download it again.

The game was playing fine yesterday, by the way, and I haven't changed anything since.

I am having the same issue, I have tried deleting the files, but the download still isn't working.
    I am deleting the files in C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\data, this is correct right?
  • slly
    slly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Just so everyone knows who has this problem that started again yesterday if you do like they say and delete the data folder and the task npc file in the folder again the game updates fine... saves you a head ache this game has been great so far but these devs really do need to get there s**t together with file names or whatever cuz this same thing happened with installing the game and also updating the very first time i played! Ridiculous!
This discussion has been closed.