edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Is that possible? And if so, where? :confused::confused:
Lead me not into temptation... I can find that myself
Post edited by witcher on

Comments

• kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    There is a cash shop item (actually 4 of them at different prices that do differnt amounts of stats) to do this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • witcher
    witcher Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    kinetikop wrote: »
    There is a cash shop item (actually 4 of them at different prices that do differnt amounts of stats) to do this.

No way to do this by paying in game $$ huh? *sigh* Oh well, thanks for the info! :) Maybe I can just start a drastic change now, and get back on the correct path in the next few levels :)
    Lead me not into temptation... I can find that myself
  • kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well, you can buy the items off of players, I am not sure of other ways ingame to do this, but I am new to the game aswell, there may be one but I can't confirm it. That is just the only way I know of at this point in time =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    its not that expensive, depending of how much u screwed up. But you can buy the CS gold in the AH, in heavens tear I see prices like 120-300k per gold. So for a 5point change u'd pay 240-600k.

Servers barely went up tho, why would u need to restat at such a low lvl?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lipe124 wrote: »
    its not that expensive, depending of how much u screwed up. But you can buy the CS gold in the AH, in heavens tear I see prices like 120-300k per gold. So for a 5point change u'd pay 240-600k.

Servers barely went up tho, why would u need to restat at such a low lvl?

The 120 to 300k per gold are the dreamers that are putting it up for prices that never sell. 1 gold costs around 100k. I have seen people selling 1 gold for as little as 95k and have seen people offering as much as 100k.