Guardian Charm, how to ?

hensh
hensh Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2008 in The Crafting Nook
hi

i got my first Guardian Charm from the Elder.

Is there any way to create a new one, if the Basic Guardian Charm is used off ?

im playing since OB, so less than a week.
Post edited by hensh on

Comments

• hensh
    edited September 2008
    anybody knows ?
  • peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    is that the one that automatically refills health/Mana gotten from the jumping/flying quest? If so those are a Boutique item and must be purchased using cash shop or purchased from a player who got them that way
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • sgtstrif
    sgtstrif Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If you look 7 topics down you will see my post about this... http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=46991, You cant.
  • hensh
    edited September 2008
    Thank you for your answers.

I uninstalled this game - too expensive, compared to other really popular MMOs :mad:
    They spend more energy in getting my money, instead of entertaining me.
  • Misslilly - Heavens Tear
    Misslilly - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    hensh wrote: »

I uninstalled this game - too expensive, compared to other really popular MMOs :mad:

LoL its not expensive. and u dont rly need the charm -.- all CS items are not needed to play game. they are just to enhanced gamming experience. plus. u can buyt gold w/ IG money -.- gotta work hard for it. but u can still get it. -.-
  • bishopfadius
    bishopfadius Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    hensh wrote: »

This makes me laugh. I may have just started this game, but this complaint is the same as Voyage Century online which I also play a lot of. From what I can tell thus far, you can play the game just fine without spending any real cash. You can even buy csh shop items from player shops with in game money. This way you never need to spend real money playing.

Buying cash shop items from players in game with in game money is stil supporting the game and servers as someone has paid real money to get them so they can sell them in game.

So, if you choose to not spend real money, and still want csh shop items, you need to work a little harder to get in game money to make the purchase.

This must be a common theme in all free to play games that offer game enhancements with real money.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    :D just in case no one reads the front page of the forums they have a sale on charms now check it out! Its not anything big like price drops but its a start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I really see no point in people trying to disuade the OP from leaving. I'm like 99% sure he/she isn't even reading the forums anymore, if they're put off so easily by something as meager as how Charms cost real money.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • Tara - Lost City
    Tara - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i have to agree tho these make the game so much easier but hell money sink yes seems cheap at 50 silver try using 1 a day forever and people can just tank way more than they should these break the game in my opinion..
  • Wishfox - Lost City
    Wishfox - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have gotten some charms through cash shop, fifty cents really doesn't seem too bad at least early on, I've been using a bronze HP and MP charm and had the same charms on for three levels now. Seeing as you can buy gold from someone for about 100k/piece of in game gold, that's 50k per charm with in-game money, which you can make pretty quickly by selling Dragon Quest items to the merchants, even faster if you sell them with a slight markup in a player shop.

But, let's say we're higher level, and we run through at least one bronze charm per day. That's 50 cents a day...for 30 days in a month, thats $15 a month through cash shop, equaling the price of a WoW subscription.
    Seems decently reasonable even at that level, although I'd cut prices in half just to get more business if I were them, especially on clothes.
  • Fitzchivalry - Heavens Tear
    Fitzchivalry - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If you're going through one of those charms per day....maybe you need to spend a little more time grinding and figuring out how to avoid so much damage. The charm I earned with the "Leap" quest lasted from level 2 until about level 9 (6-7 hours in game), and it was only had 50,000 points in it. The $0.50 one from the cash shop has 100,000 on it, I am thinking about getting the 10pk. FWIW I really like the micro-payment system, I am not forced to login and play just to "get my money's worth" like some people do on WoW and EQ