Can someone show me?

Options
epic1337
epic1337 Posts: 26 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Can somebody show me in the rules where it says you can't keep something that is given to you IN TRADE?

So, I was in BloodLusT, yeh, mistake I know, but anyways, with GriminflameZ as our "Leader" and he and Succubus were on the CD29 and got a molder drop, which he thought was a sword, and he decided to let me have it, so I took it to the forge and looked through the sword menu... It wasn't in there, I pmed him...

Me: Hey this sword isn't in here

GriminflameZ: It has to be

Me: I just checked again and it's not...

GriminflameZ: Somethings wrong then...

At that point I was looking through the other tabs and what's this? Under fist, there it was, so I told him it was a fist molder, he asked the guild if there was a fist blademaster, no one answered...

He told me he wanted it back, I said, Uhh no, you already gave it to me and there is no fist users... So at that point he started making threats and stuff, and personally attacking me irl, and then mutes me on vent, kicks me from the guild, and puts me on his little "KoS" list, which should be a TTKoS list for BloodLusT... (Try to kill on sight)

And starts world shouting...

"Oh Epic is a piece of ^^^^ no one let him in your guild"
"He is a ^^^^ing thief no one let him in!!!"
"Congratulations Epic your the first on our KoS list"
^I Lol'ed at that one since he says that to everyone that proves him wrong/kills him.^

After that all my guildies from BloodLusT started private messaging me, some saying what happened and all of flamez friends threatening me.

So then I joined Quantum...

"Quantum, are you stupid? You need to drop Epic like a bad habit"
"We don't have anything against your guild, just Epic, he's a sack of ^^^^"

Then I got 30 today and he sends his cronies to try to kill me, which failed, miserably...

Then just started cursing like nothing I've ever seen before at me in the vent channel that is letting him use it for BloodLusT...

He didn't even create BloodLusT, he has no right....

So now, I'm just sitting here, thinking... Wtf?
Post edited by epic1337 on

Comments

• dagny
    dagny Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I am definitely not defending his actions but let me see if I get this straight.

1) A molder drops

2) He thinks it's a sword that you can use so he gives it to you

3) Turns out it's not a sword

4) He asks for it back

5) you say no

I'm sorry, but if the situation were mine and a molder had been given to me and turned out to not be what everyone thought it was.. I would have given it back since it was not mine to start with.

What happened afterwards is a bit childish... but... I don;t understand why you didn't just give it back.
  • icebreath
    icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Here is a lil tip for you ;)

Next time get screens / screenshots, then post them at http://www.imageshack.us then copy the direct link and paste in a thread on this forum.

That way people will see the truth :eek:

I use Fraps, cause that way i can record a vid if i need it. But also has gamecam, since it use less space on each vid you make.

There are many ways to post vids as evidense, like youtube / myspace ect..

Hope it helps.

;)
  • epic1337
    edited September 2008
    Options
    dagny wrote: »
    I am definitely not defending his actions but let me see if I get this straight.

1) A molder drops

2) He thinks it's a sword that you can use so he gives it to you

3) Turns out it's not a sword

4) He asks for it back

5) you say no

I'm sorry, but if the situation were mine and a molder had been given to me and turned out to not be what everyone thought it was.. I would have given it back since it was not mine to start with.

What happened afterwards is a bit childish... but... I don;t understand why you didn't just give it back.

No, if I wanted it in layman's terms I would've done it THANKS!
  • dagny
    edited September 2008
    Options
    epic1337 wrote: »
    No, if I wanted it in layman's terms I would've done it THANKS!

Great response... but you posted publicly and opened up the discussion. If this is the best you can do I'm betting your old guild is better off.
  • reii
    reii Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If it was given to me and then everyone realized it wasnt what everyone thought it was, and he "asked" for it back (not told you to give it back..) then i would have just given it back since it wasnt what you wanted/needed in the first place.

His actions afterwards are very childish..i mean..its just a game...no need for the cussing and bashing over one thing...

At this moment, i would apologize and offer to give it back. If he continued to act like that i would just ignore him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character: Rei
    Server: Lost City (PvP)
    Race: Winged-Elf
    Class: Cleric
    Faction: Covenant
  • da1ca
    da1ca Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Sorry but you deserve that kick, you deserve a bit more then that. Just shows what kind of player you are, the guild leader probably wants to hold on to it for a guildie or even sell it to use for guild money. Since from what you're saying its a run with your guild, the item belongs to the guild. You not giving it back (and wanting to sell it from the sounds of it) shows that you are a greedy person and I don't think anyone should invite you to any guild.
  • icebreath
    icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    reii wrote: »
    At this moment, i would apologize and offer to give it back.

After reading what that guy did to him, id say Hell no! There is no reason what so ever for him to apologize cause he did nothing wrong!

Someone gave him an item and now the kid who gave him it wants it back ? lol grow up.

And now after they flamed him and made others think he is a thief you want him to bend over and apologize for getting a gift?

omfg... Dont give the item back, Unless the lil kid that flamed you ect.. post a thread in here where he gives you an apology and say his actions was childish and wrong.

And also gives you it ingame so everyone that dont read the forums can see how childish it was.

;)
  • epic1337
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The guild leader is greedy... He's already spent over 100$ on Zen, he would've sold it for personal gain.

And I had like 2700 coins at the time...
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Q.Q
    needs more filler.
    THIS GUY TRIED TO HELP ME BUT HE GAVE WRONG ITEM SO HE IS WITTLE ***** AND I HAET HIM SO MUCH BECAUSE HE HAS MONEY AND I DON'T AND MAN I DON'T WANT TO HELP HIM FIX HIS MISTAKE AND GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE IN MY GUILD THAT NEEDS IT BECAUSE I ONLY HAS 2700 COINS Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dagny
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The guild leader is greedy... He's already spent over 100$ on Zen, he would've sold it for personal gain.

He spent $100 of his own money on Zen? How exactly does this make him greedy? You just sound jealous now. Keep posting, you're making yourself sound more immature each time.
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I would so have given it back.

But you don't really HAVE to, but as it's your guild, and to say the least, guildleader, then you should really have given it back. D: (Even though he might not be the best person, and he probably did deserve having it taken from him)

And the threats he did ? I hope you screenshotted those.
    -looks at Terms of Service-
    Without limiting the foregoing, in addition to the User Content rules set forth in Section 10 above, you agree not to take any of the following actions:

(n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.

Which is what he did. Taking an action that disrupts you from enjoying the game as what he is doing is defaming you and people might harrass you (more than he does) for it.

So yea, if you took screenshots of the whole thing, you should upload them and email them (the links and story) to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

Clearly he isn't interested in helping his guildies, since he gave you it because he thought you could use it. Had you given it back because you couldn't, it's obvious that he would've sold it for personal gain.

I mean, who WOULDN'T come to that deduction?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • epic1337
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Very... Intelligent @ that guy with all caps...
  • epic1337
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yeah... I don't have any screenshots, I DID like him at the time...
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yeah... I don't have any screenshots, I DID like him at the time...

Aw, that sucks. D: Could have gotten him hushed up for a while.
    Remember to screenie anything worth screenying after this. Just in case. ;)
  • piebandit
    piebandit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
  • sensational
    sensational Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i wouldve given it back too... he was nice enough to let you have it in the first place cuz he thought it was a sword drop. imho you shouldve just gave it back to him when he asked.
  • doves
    doves Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I would too.

I've spent 40 bucks on Zen, and I've still split loot with my guildies. That doesnt make me greedy. At least I dont think so:rolleyes:

Though, whether your old leader bulling you or not, is another story.
  • xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    he generously donated a valuable item for you to use, upon finding you cant use it you dont give it back?

he did the right thing kicking you from the guild, it could have gone into a guild bank for future fist users, or EAs thaat like to 'finish mobs off' melee style to save time per mob (less kiting)

you failed as a guildie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • witcher
    witcher Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Tell you what... give it to me, and everything will be fine. You wont have it, so it makes him happy. He wont have it, so you'll be happy. And I WILL have it, so I'll be happy.

See?!? Everyone's happy! :D:D:D
    Lead me not into temptation... I can find that myself
  • doves
    doves Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    witcher wrote: »
    Tell you what... give it to me, and everything will be fine. You wont have it, so it makes him happy. He wont have it, so you'll be happy. And I WILL have it, so I'll be happy.

I'm not happy. You are greedier!

Share, share!!:D
  • epic1337
    edited September 2008
    Options
    witcher wrote: »

Ok, goto Archosaur and wait there, for 4 hours.
  • skar
    skar Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Your better off not being in that guild, Flamez gets his guilds hunted off servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tao
    tao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    First, let me say how much I hate that @$%#$ Inflamez! He has ganked me too many times in PW-MY! :mad:
    So I am not on his side but the guy has a point here.

The molder was given to you because he thought you could use it.
    The molder WAS NOT given to you so you can go sell it for gold. That is being greedy and shows a flawed character. If you still cannot comprehend this, then you really shouldn't belong in any guild.

You see, fact is, if you cannot be trusted here, then you certainly cannot be trusted further in guild and a gkick is in order.

Best course of action for you would be to return the item and apologise. A little hard I can understand since your ego would not like this. Perhaps then things can be settled peacefully.

Oh, I still hate that Inflamez!
  • coeus
    coeus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    So, I was in BloodLusT, yeh, mistake I know, but anyways, with GriminflameZ as our "Leader" and he and SuCubus were on the CD29 and got a molder drop,....

Fixed, Succubus is guildless
  • dagny
    edited September 2008
    Options
    coeus wrote: »
    Fixed, Succubus is guildless

Is this Coeus from AoC?
  • zoroasterr
    zoroasterr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ppl sorry for my bad english but epic flamez waste 50$ just to make a lvl 3 guild for his guildmembs
    i dont understand you . you cant use the fuvking sword molder a cheap molder and you make a drama for it.anyway its a pvp server if you dont like it go for pve.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    q.q
    needs More Filler.
    This Guy Tried To Help Me But He Gave Wrong Item So He Is Wittle ***** And I Haet Him So Much Because He Has Money And I Don't And Man I Don't Want To Help Him Fix His Mistake And Give It To Someone Else In My Guild That Needs It Because I Only Has 2700 Coins Q.q

I LOVE YOU

llallalal
  • Obsolom - Lost City
    Obsolom - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    A gift is truely only gift when nothing is expected in return.

If it were my choice, which it's not, you'd both be wrong.

End of story.
  • retrickster
    retrickster Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The only answer here is to PK the entire guild until they all ragequit XD
    ;)~~ROFLMAO~~;)